**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I expect anything good here!?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
I’ve been saving mine, wondering how good they are!?

Should I be expecting anything good?

Also does anyone want to see when I open in 2 days?!

Comments

• Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    What?
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    Yup, plenty of 7* and 6* shards and paragon crystals. Impressive that you've held them all still, I thought about doing that but I couldn't resist lol
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    You about to be selecting a bunch of stuff.
    Prepare you’re thumb and your mind buddy.

Tapping for minutes you won’t get back. It’s usually the left side but gotta watch.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 897 ★★★★
    Just be careful, they all disappear when that timer expires! And good luck!
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★

That's gonna be A LOT of selectors! Just keep in mind that if they stop popping, you might need to restart the game. It's gonna take you a while to get through 60+ selectors though. That's why I've been popping each one as I get the crystal.

I’ve honestly no idea what’s in them! Are they all selectors? Hmm maybe I start opening now 😅
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 902 ★★★
    Two items, first is definitely a selector and the second could just be a boost or energy but more likely another selector as well. Very juicy stuff in there.
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 443 ★★★

That's gonna be A LOT of selectors! Just keep in mind that if they stop popping, you might need to restart the game. It's gonna take you a while to get through 60+ selectors though. That's why I've been popping each one as I get the crystal.

I’ve honestly no idea what’s in them! Are they all selectors? Hmm maybe I start opening now 😅
    Start opening them, will be a lot selectors popping up. Don't save them since they will be removed from your account on September 6th. Good Luck!
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★

Will you tell you pulls?
  • Options
    SilentArisSilentAris Posts: 56

I got many resources.But no luck for 7 star
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Managed to stack 41x, gonna pop them later today
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    I just opened 35 of them as well!
    love the t6b and t3a mats. got tons of 6-star shards as well (they were immediately wasted on 3 featured champs and I wish I opened regular ones instead lol)