When is the "best FTP month in mcoc history"?

LickyLicky Member Posts: 328 ★★★
The title, thanks.

Comments

• LickyLicky Member Posts: 328 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

August 2023

So August 2023 was the month they were talking about, okay thanks for the reply
    Pikolu said:

When is, or when was? Because past events like the OG rocket scrap yard or mutant treasure island were good months to be a ftp, but everyone knows the best month to be ftp is the month(s) the game is closing because devs typically give everything to everyone so they can play around before it closes.

Interesting, thanks.

Hopefully not suggesting anything about mcoc 😆
  • Thi101Thi101 Member Posts: 807 ★★★
    Wym, this month was insane
    I got more 5* and 6* in a single week than the rest of my entire time playing the game combined
    Thi101 said:

Wym, this month was insane
    I got more 5* and 6* in a single week than the rest of my entire time playing the game combined

No no it was insane, I got 4 new 7 stars, just wondering if it was the month they were talking about 🙂
  • J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Member Posts: 297 ★★
    The modes where you could use an entry device and recollect the previously collected rewards over and over was quite fun.
    Even if you didn’t end up receiving more than in this type of quest (single use), it was still fun
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,952 ★★★★
    IMO the best f2p weeks were the months where there were Rifts side quests. As long as you logged in consistently, the rewards just keep flowing in.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    Yeah, I got more 7* this year than any other year! 😝
    Thanks Kabam…

I think I got 3 new 7* this month (despite not getting any from the paragon crystals 0 from ~140).

Felt lucky to get a nice spread of champs of different classes. Great for Hero Use…
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    This month
  • AdokAdok Member Posts: 283 ★★
    Pikolu said:

When is, or when was? Because past events like the OG rocket scrap yard or mutant treasure island were good months to be a ftp, but everyone knows the best month to be ftp is the month(s) the game is closing because devs typically give everything to everyone so they can play around before it closes.

It'd be funny if we just got the CCP shop on the actual servers whenever the game closes.