Less mastery points than others

RectabolRectabol Member Posts: 12
I have been playing the game for two years. But I just realized I don’t have the max mastery. Guys could you help me out what could be the problem is?I have 55 where msx is 59

Comments

• MiniMFMiniMF Member Posts: 848 ★★★★
    Act 4
  • RectabolRectabol Member Posts: 12
    I did do it. Should I go for another run? I can do an autorun
    MiniMF said:

Act 4

• JOHNNYBACKHANDJOHNNYBACKHAND Member Posts: 10
    you use to be able to get the additional 4 mastery points from the Exploration of Act 4, unfortunately, they are no longer obtainable since the update. Someone pls correct me if i am wrong, but i don't see them in the exploration rewards.
  • MiniMFMiniMF Member Posts: 848 ★★★★
    edited August 2023

you use to be able to get the additional 4 mastery points from the Exploration of Act 4, unfortunately, they are no longer obtainable since the update. Someone pls correct me if i am wrong, but i don't see them in the exploration rewards.

you are right, they are now available for completion but since he didnt fully explored before the revamp of act 5 idk. He might get the missing 4 mastery points soon ? it would be better to contact the support
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

They’re in chapter completion rewards
  • Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 798 ★★★★
    I think Kabam is aware of this and is supposed to be working on a fix. I’m assuming they’ll send out the mastery points in a game message when they get it figured out but we haven’t heard a plan yet.