**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Issues of MCOC

- In arena, total numbers of hits don't show after each fight
- Lack of god tier Science champs
- Energy refills can only purchased by units. They should be also available to buy with glory, loyalty, gold and battle chip.
- Champs with shorter dash-back distance than usual: Ultron, Rogue, Voodoo, Spiderman (Stark enhanced), Mordo
- Kabam announced because 6* champs are coming, 4* and 5* shards will be more available, but I don't see any clear change anywhere, monthly quest and log in calendar rewards are still low like before
- Endgame alliances and players get more t4cc than needed. What we don’t get enough is the amount of 5* shards and t1/2 alpha to expand our rosters
- Because of the new aw system, uniqueness is prioritized and champs with good defend abilities are not valueable any more. Therefore rank down tickets should be issued so we can use on champs that we've invested in and became useless now

Comments

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Screw that part about energy! It used to drop on paths at random and when you hit ambushes! Put em back in the actual game! We only get them on the Calender or have to buy them and it's bull! Paths 80 plus energy long when we max at 70 and no refills to help out even occassionally? The t4cc is right on! Top alliances crying that they have too many piling up and we get 180 shards a t3 (which I have alterately been told to farm, and told you can't farm by upper tier alliance members...which just shows they could care less what goes on bellow them as long as it keeps us from catching up. Ding me if ya wanna! But that's gospel!)
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    TungLee wrote: »
    - Champs with shorter dash-back distance than usual: Ultron, Rogue, Voodoo, Spiderman (Stark enhanced), Mordo
    You forgot morningstar,
    Is she hopping while Dashing?