**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Would you r5 a champ in the Titan pool?

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
I’m tempted to r5 a champ who’s in the Titan pool atm, and wondering if people would bother waiting for the rng gods to give them the 7* or they’d just go for the 6*?

Would you r5 a champ in the Titan pool? 66 votes

Absolutely even if they don’t need the sig
34%
SIlverProfessorCat_MurdockMoosetiptronicJustcause102IvarTheBonelessWine_LoverPikoluItsClobberinTimeSpider_RicoReignkingTWo_oFlashSpideyGo_ToCrcrcrcRiptidewillrun4adonutXFREEDOMXhyp3r05ZhaTheTitanium 23 votes
Only if they needed the sig
40%
RaganatorEliOrSomethingDarkrider05Thi101jcphillips7RenaxqqBeastDadILoveDrDoomThePredator1001MikeHancho31JT_SupremeUltragamerLickyOrtounmbgibsonKlippLittleha132JarvisreiMasterAAskellad 27 votes
Nah I’d wait for the 7*
24%
SpeedbumpSw0rdMasterLiquidkoldLordSmasherDeaconHera1d_of_Ga1actusThoye3ahmynutsTheGodfather39HoitadoTheBair123PhunkEqAxewMiniMFSuhshehshshi_im_sir 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,808 ★★★★★
    how far off from entering the basic are they
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Spot since he need high sig (not that I would since scorpion is better)

I would r4 Juggernaut but not r5

Dani/Silk are probably the ones most would r5
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    Honestly tough call, would depend on when they'd enter the basic I think. And if you think they'd help you out meaningfully with content right now if you were to R5 them.

Also very hard to say because I have no idea how long it will be before we actually get enough shards for a titan crystal from Kabam

All in all, I'd probably still R5 em if they're a really good champ, because even if we were to get a Titan soon, it's a small chance it'd be that specific champ. And when they get added to the basic, it'll also be a very small chance you'll pull them
  • Options
    The concern isn’t me getting a Titan crystal, the concern is that I’m pretty sure the champs in the Titan crystal come in October to the basic pool which really isn’t that far away.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,808 ★★★★★

The concern isn’t me getting a Titan crystal, the concern is that I’m pretty sure the champs in the Titan crystal come in October to the basic pool which really isn’t that far away.

only the first six- Odin, Guardian, Attuma, Sorcerer Supreme, Mr. Negative, and Stryfe
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

only the first six- Odin, Guardian, Attuma, Sorcerer Supreme, Mr. Negative, and Stryfe
    These champs are pretty mid or bad. Better off waiting until the other champs roll in before opening
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Nah I’d wait for the 7*
    who even has close to enough beyond the whalest of whales to even open a titan crystal lol
  • Options
    Polygon said:

These champs are pretty mid or bad. Better off waiting until the other champs roll in before opening
    Okay imma just say that negative and stryfe are far from mid. Stryfe is maybe mid if the only mode you ever play ever is bgs. The other 4 tho yeah it’s pretty tragic since guardian wants high sig.
  • Options

Ah right okay thanks.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,678 Guardian
    Absolutely even if they don’t need the sig
    I took Silk to r5 instantly because odds are that I'm not getting her as a 7* for a long time.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★
    At this point.
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 461 ★★★
    It depends on who you’re looking to rank. If it’s Hyperion, I’d hold off. If it’s someone like Knull that gets a lot out of a high sig, I’d say rank them.
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 605 ★★★
    Most of the champs in there need awakening i think so id just rank the 6 star
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    We could give a better advise if u let us know which champ u are thinking about ranking up
    If the champ needs high sigs, then I'd say go for it
    If not then may be u can reevaluate ur options & give it a second thought