**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stream Recap - September 1, 2023

Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 401 ★★★

September Content - Echoes in Eternity/Gladiator's Gauntlet

Side content is a series of quests, 9 in total, of increasing difficulty. Beating one will unlock the next. Final tier is a single gladiator fight, and there will be objectives to beat it with certain classes, tags, etc. Keys will be unlocked from an easy solo event, and will use the new-ish time locking feature. Details should be on the forum now.

Gladiator/Iron Man Buff

Iron Man's buff takes the place of a second new champ in September. Will have all normal things for new champions, arena, featured crystals, early access bundles, etc. Complete remaster with new abilities, model, and animations. Build armor by attacking and blocking. Parrying specials pause armors. Has prowess removal, and on demand regen.

Gladiator can chain heavies from his combo. He has access to unblockable, a lot of burst damage, and some DOT debuffs. Immune to power drain and burn, and has 200% ability accuracy (neutralize isn't usually effective). Self synergy for 5% attack and armor rating for team.

Deep Dives will be live over the weekend

Event Quest Changes

1. •6 less paths per difficulty
  2. •Less nodes per quest, but higher energy cost
  3. •More energy for completion, less energy for exploration
  4. •Added relic rewards to UC and above
  5. •Removed item spawns in path, but better chests

Paragon Gauntlet

1. •Unlocked after exploring TB
  2. •6 fights, each boss from the EQ
  3. •3 champ teams, 2 champion swaps
  4. •Same nodes as TB, but buffed stats
  5. •3k 7 star shards, 1.5k 6 star relic shards, 2x 25% t6cc (and lower rewards)

Ascension

1. •Walkthrough video on their Youtube channel (brief shot of some werewolf champ in there)
  2. •Launches Sep 6
  3. •In game mail will give enough for a 4/5 star ascension
  4. •Cap's Enlistment Event will give enough for a 6 star ascension

Cap's Enlistment Event

1. •Requires being in an alliance
  2. •Get gift tickets from login calendar and solo objectives
  3. •Solo/Alliance Events for participating in each multiplayer mode
  4. •Max rewards include 5k Titan shards, t2 dust, full 6 star relic, 80k artifacts
  5. •Details should be live on the forum soon

Incursion Updates

1. •Metal-Pool Meltdown
  2. •Goldpool/Platpool replace Doom/iDoom as bosses
  3. •Deadpooloids replace Doombots
  4. •6 sectors
  5. •Cooldowns DRASTICALLY reduced (6/7 stars now 20 hr)
  6. •7 star defenders added
  7. •Increased artifacts and gold
  8. •Added 7 star shards and t6cc to top zones
  9. •7 star incursions crystal, costs 400k, limit 1 per 30 days
  10. •Ronin, Mojo, Angela, Namor, Cap IW, Hulkbuster

AW Updates Season 44

1. •New map, with less choke points
  2. •New nodes
  3. •Relics will be enabled
  4. •Increase in rewards and added titan shards, relics
  5. •7 star loyalty crystal coming Late September
  6. •Storm, Black Cat, Vision Aarkus, Howard the Duck, Mordo, Void

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    fyi that “some werewolf champ” is werewolf by night
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,183 ★★★★
    Thanks for the summary. I missed the live stream so this is amazing to just read about it.
  • Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 401 ★★★

fyi that “some werewolf champ” is werewolf by night

Thanks! Only saw them for a brief second and I'm not familiar with the character
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the stream recap, much appreciated.

And looks like September’s gonna be another fun month.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,599 ★★★★
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★
    less nodes per path, but more energy required. Talk about giving with one and then taking with the other.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,183 ★★★★
    Mcghee3 said:

When will I receive message on twitch about giveaway @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra and thanks still can't believe I won

Congrats on the win. If I remember correctly, they will contact you to give you the prize. What did you win?
  • Options
    edited September 2023

less nodes per path, but more energy required. Talk about giving with one and then taking with the other.

@Sundance_2099
    they explained this on the stream (and in this post)- it will require slightly more energy to complete but exploration will cost significantly less energy to do.
    So they’ve lessened the grind and energy required to 100% the eq
  • Options
    Mcghee3Mcghee3 Posts: 93

Mcghee3 said:

When will I receive message on twitch about giveaway @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra and thanks still can't believe I won

Congrats on the win. If I remember correctly, they will contact you to give you the prize. What did you win?
    First 7* Gladiator mate
  • Options
    Mcghee3 said:

Mcghee3 said:

First 7* Gladiator mate
    congrats mate
  • Options

Mcghee3 said:

First 7* Gladiator mate

Mcghee3 said:

Mcghee3 said:

First 7* Gladiator mate
    congrats mate
    Thanks mate still can't believe it i will when I've received the message from them on twitch
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

@Sundance_2099
    they explained this on the stream (and in this post)- it will require slightly more energy to complete but exploration will cost significantly less energy to do.
    Here's an issue which I didn't see mentioned yet: reducing the paths and increasing the energy cost to run each individual one (yes, with the decreased paths overall it is less but per run sounds like more energy) is a double hit against our ability to earn points in the class combat solo events.

If there are less paths that means we have less EQ enemies to fight in a month without repeating paths and if it costs more energy to run a path that is less fights we can accomplish with our energy limit without having to wait for it to refill or buying refills.

This seems to be yet another example of Kabam not thinking through all the consequences of their changes, or just not caring that we get screwed in the solo events.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    You the man
  • Options
    Got the Twitch mail , now just to wait for Gladiator
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,689 ★★★★★
    Awesome and congrats mate!
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,689 ★★★★★
    Crine60 said:

@Sundance_2099
    Here's an issue which I didn't see mentioned yet: reducing the paths and increasing the energy cost to run each individual one (yes, with the decreased paths overall it is less but per run sounds like more energy) is a double hit against our ability to earn points in the class combat solo events.

If class combat is your thing, arenas and RTTL are also useful but I guess everyone is affected equally by the EQ change so while you might have to adjust where you get your points, there are still low/no cost ways of getting them.
  • Options

Awesome and congrats mate!

Thanks mate , had the mail back said will be sending it out after the update next week