**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Pushing for Cav

Hello fellas, i am currently at 5.4.3 and i want to ask who to rank up from my roster to help me kill that ultron and eventually continue with that champ or champs for pushing cavalier, or who to just bring with me for questing

Comments

• BatmanisbadBatmanisbad Posts: 15

He
    Heres my roster
  • SavageBreaker69SavageBreaker69 Posts: 67
    edited September 2023
    6* Overseer and Mole Man are great in general so you should focus on them

Kingpin and Corvus are good choices for the 5.4.6 ultron boss
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    Moleman, will help you a lot! Guaranteed crit hits on frenzy, dangerous bleeds, and really strong purify.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Shang chi is also a solid choice, personally I'd focus on Moleman and corvus first corvus is a heavy hitters if you can do his missions
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,935 ★★★★

Hello fellas, i am currently at 5.4.3 and i want to ask who to rank up from my roster to help me kill that ultron and eventually continue with that champ or champs for pushing cavalier, or who to just bring with me for questing

I don't see one, but if you have red mags u can decimate Ultron. maxed 3* is all you need.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,935 ★★★★

I don't see one, but if you have red mags u can decimate Ultron. maxed 3* is all you need.