**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need Advice

So for the last few wars I've had to fight KP on boss island on the stunning reflection node. The other teams were running prowess power defensive tactic. Who can get through him without dying and keep his power under control as well? I've tried Colossus and Sunspot, both with the armor burn tactic. Colossus did ok..and kept his power under control...but timed out once cause not doing enough damage..and took another death to block damage. Sunspot, because he applies incinerate and KP kept purifying them couldnt keep his power under control. So I would like some recommendations from anyone that knows an attacker that could work. Though about doing a work around and using someone that doesn't crit or place damaging debuffs..but not sure there is someone. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★
    Fantman with armour burn (spam sp2 with power detonation), warlock with armour burn and abs man are decent counters
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    how about a viv