Lol..whats the point

BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Member Posts: 206
Hi everyone..this is very discouraging and I'm very saddened by the fact that I can't even compete in BATTLEGROUNDS.. should I just quit playing and not even try? Or I'm not quite sure what to do here. Here are my most recent matches.

This is my deck

Here are my opponents

Comments

• BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Member Posts: 206
    And I don't understand why people would disagree with OP. There's nothing to disagree with...lol.. people are too funny
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian
    You *did* get to play, and compete, in BG all the way up to that point.
    It's not a matter of “I can never play this”.

But rather the levels you progressed to now puts you into the same pool with everyone else, such that you have to basically wait until next season of BG to start playing that mode again.

Same (albeit different) with monthly Quests. I did Conqueror/Proven/etc difficulties, do I now have to just stop playing more because TB/Paragon levels are too much for me ? Yes.

Kerneas said:

Quite honestly, if you have the skills to get to plat2 w this roster, what stops you from doing story and improving that roster?

The thing that stops me are my masteries because of AW defense placement and when the masteries are set for your defenders... Additionally, I never said I wasn't trying to work through the story content because I definitely am trying to complete as much content as I can.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★
    Be grateful
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,162 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

Quite honestly, if you have the skills to get to plat2 w this roster, what stops you from doing story and improving that roster?

The thing that stops me are my masteries because of AW defense placement and when the masteries are set for your defenders... Additionally, I never said I wasn't trying to work through the story content because I definitely am trying to complete as much content as I can.
    The only BIG mastery you ever require to reach Paragon is "willpower" that too on just level-1. So just get to it, don't waste units now on mastery that the new deals will be on us in few months, focus on getting to at least thronebreaker before December.
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 463 ★★★

You're in Plat 2, lol.

Just be happy that Kabam gifted you Plat 2 rewards.

Gifted? Did they not fight their way to plat 2? FOH with "gifted" lmao
    edited September 2023
    PT_99 said:

Kerneas said:

The only BIG mastery you ever require to reach Paragon is "willpower" that too on just level-1. So just get to it, don't waste units now on mastery that the new deals will be on us in few months, focus on getting to at least thronebreaker before December.
    I'm already thronebreaker...I'm on 7.2 as of today. Finally got 5* red mag today...if i had 5* Hercules Id be on act 8.. but kind of glad that I don't because then I'd very few champs ranked up
    Then try to be a Paragon.
    PT_99 said:

Paragon a different story because no matter how good you play, it's not that easy to get the resources to rank up three six stars to rank4... Let alone have three six stars that you would even consider taking the rank4..lol
    Although it is becoming much easier to acquire the resources.

Mainly t6 basic and t3 alpha is what I'm referring to
    It's getting fairly ease to get r4 plus you'll have to push for Paragon sooner or later due to massive incoming deals and free rewards
    PT_99 said:

It's getting fairly ease to get r4 plus you'll have to push for Paragon sooner or later due to massive incoming deals and free rewards

What's really helped is my alternate account.. I'm the leader of a gold three alliance, so of course I made room for my little guy..lol.. without my alliance it would have been way longer for me to have gathered enough resources to rank up who I have... I forgot how important glory is when you're working on trying to progress...

Took me 30 days to get the thronebreaker... I finished act 5 two days before the rewards changed... And I'm still only level 48 so I'm missing tons of masteries..

PT_99 said:

Anyone can try to be a Paragon but no one can become THE Paragon.
    Voice recognition ...my phone thought I said "the" instead of "to".. 2:00 a.m.. didn't proofread good enough lol
    But Yes I will make my push to become A paragon