6* Ascensions

KEDARSKKEDARSK Member Posts: 21
Guys if i ascend herc at r4 then i rank 5 him will he be just as good as one ascended at r5 ? Or its just better to be ascended at r5 to get more value ?

Comments

• Rugbyman371Rugbyman371 Member Posts: 56
    You can’t ascend until he’s r5
  • KEDARSKKEDARSK Member Posts: 21

Ig you can my herc is at r4 its showing me the option to ascend it
  • JarvisreiJarvisrei Member Posts: 402 ★★

You can actually.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,753 ★★★★★

U can ascend any rank
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,753 ★★★★★
    KEDARSK said:

Guys if i ascend herc at r4 then i rank 5 him will he be just as good as one ascended at r5 ? Or its just better to be ascended at r5 to get more value ?

It be same if u r5 then ascend or ascend then r5 outcome in stats be the same
    KEDARSK said:

I don't think it works like that. It's probably an external multiplier which will change according to base attack and will change as the base attack increases.
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

I don’t get why everyone is so eager to ascend herc. He’s the strongest champ in the game do you really need him to be 22% stronger? Everyone will want to ascend him at some point but I think for the first few ascensions there are better/more fun choices.

Its because we all know without a shadow of a doubt he won't be a 7* for a really long time, if not ever.
    I completely agree but we are going to be able to ascend more than one champ. He will definitely be someone who everyone will want to ascended at some point but I don’t think he needs to be everyone’s first ascension.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 916 ★★★★

I don’t get why everyone is so eager to ascend herc. He’s the strongest champ in the game do you really need him to be 22% stronger? Everyone will want to ascend him at some point but I think for the first few ascensions there are better/more fun choices.

I agree. When kabam 1st mentioned ascension, herc was first thought. As I think about more, I'm leaning towards scorpion
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★

Because he won't come as a 7* until 10 star champions are a thing plus he will save a lot of resources in long form contents as well as reworked incursions. So yeah i get why everyone is so eager to ascend him. There are more fun choices, yes but better? Nah.
    Jarvisrei said:

KEDARSK said:

I don't think it works like that. It's probably an external multiplier which will work according to base attack and will change as the base attack increases.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Its because we all know without a shadow of a doubt he won't be a 7* for a really long time, if not ever.
    I completely agree but we are going to be able to ascend more than one champ. He will definitely be someone who everyone will want to ascended at some point but I don’t think he needs to be everyone’s first ascension.
    I was debating mine to be either Herc, or my Kingpin (hell, even Kate might be an option once I get her to R5 as well). But like most everyone else thinks, Herc is just too good of an item saver and he nukes content. If the leaks are anything to go off of, corrupted Iron Man is likely the next big story boss. As good as Kitty was for Scytalis, and Kingpin for Bahamet.....An ascended R5 cosmic vs. Tech writes itself.
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★

Buttehrs said:

I was debating mine to be either Herc, or my Kingpin (hell, even Kate might be an option once I get her to R5 as well). But like most everyone else thinks, Herc is just too good of an item saver and he nukes content. If the leaks are anything to go off of, corrupted Iron Man is likely the next big story boss. As good as Kitty was for Scytalis, and Kingpin for Bahamet.....An ascended R5 cosmic vs. Tech writes itself.
    That is fair, when a new Everest content comes out I’ll probably ascend mine as well but I wouldn’t count on herc for the 8.3 boss. If the ability leak is accurate then he has abilities that specifically shut down herc. KT1 has a video about him.