Help needed! Which hero to upgrade for act 6

Hello friends! I completed act 5 yesterday (explored till act 5.1). Currently looking to grind and upgrade to push for act 6.1. Need your suggestions on which heroes would be handy for 6.1 from below. I focused on few heroes and finished act 5 so far. I don't have much access to tier 5 catalyst to bring 6* heroes to R2.

Comments

• willemadnnel117willemadnnel117 Member Posts: 62
    I'd say farm around a bit first and get a few champs via shards through side quests, event quests, incursions etc. Then push only for cav. Once in cav you'll get better options. For now go with Kitty, KP, sum supreme, venom. Act 6 you can only use 5-6* champs so hold off on leveling/ranking any 4*.
  • IndianGamer3IndianGamer3 Member Posts: 89
    @willemadnnel117 so nothing good in my 6* apart from kitty ?
  • willemadnnel117willemadnnel117 Member Posts: 62
    You have 5* King pin, venom and Symbiote Supreme, along with Venom. And I see Red hulk. If you get domino as a 5 or 6* then the domino Rulk synergy is class. You also have Hyperion and future antman. Not sure how future antman does in act 6 but I'd say he slays!
    @willemadnnel117 I also have 6* Kraven, knull, Mr fantastic and MOJO. Are they even worth to upg? I am using knull well so far by using abbyss and sp1 weakness.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,262 ★★★★★
    Knull and Fantman are great champs, Kitty is top of the game
    I'm just bad or never used much of sym supreme, so was asking for it lol. Any tips on sym supreme and venom? Like rotation on how to use them ?
  • AllnamesbetakenAllnamesbetaken Member Posts: 118

I'm just bad or never used much of sym supreme, so was asking for it lol. Any tips on sym supreme and venom? Like rotation on how to use them ?

For sym, build up to sp3, try to have a 100 charges. Throw sp3. This will trigger all 3 of his modes at the same time. Then just attack and watch the defender melt from bleeds, if you reach an sp3 while all modes active, throw it. Pretty much it, you can watch some more detailed explanations online but these r the basics.

For venom, it depends, if you need to grt rid of opponent buffs use sp1. Otherwise wait till youve hit the max number of buffs on him (7 i think) and sp2 (converts all his buffs into fury buffs) and play aggressive while they are up to get maximum damage. Heavy attack places armour break as well.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    Kitty, Kingpin and Knull would probably be the best ones (for Act 6 at least). You have other great champs like Future Ant Man and Chavez but I don't think you'd be able to use them that much in Act 6 because of some nodes.