**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When will the 7 stars basic pool have new champions?

I don't know if I missed the information or if it has not been announced yet, but does anyone know when this will be? And which champions? Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,509 ★★★★★
    October
  • Options
    JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 177 ★★
    Bendy said:

October

Ok perfect thank you! You know who is inside? I can't find it anywhere
  • Options
    Jeancrb said:

Bendy said:

October

I think it be the 6 we just saw in the legends celebration but i can be wrong will know most likely on the october stream
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,045 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Jeancrb said:

Bendy said:

October

I think it be the 6 we just saw in the legends celebration but i can be wrong will know most likely on the october stream
    No it will be the new champions in the titan pool on a rotating schedule. When they leave the titan crystal they will go to the basic pool
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Bendy said:

Jeancrb said:

Bendy said:

October

No it will be the new champions in the titan pool on a rotating schedule. When they leave the titan crystal they will go to the basic pool
    Kabam also said there be 6 more that isnt in titan going into basic as not every champ is gonna be entering titan
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,039 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Bendy said:

Jeancrb said:

Bendy said:

October

It’s the first group of six from the Titan crystal. On a livestream it was mentioned the six from the legends selector would also enter the base pool in October.