**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

When will the 7 stars basic pool have new champions?

I don't know if I missed the information or if it has not been announced yet, but does anyone know when this will be? And which champions? Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,025 ★★★★★
    October
  • Options
    JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 194 ★★
    Bendy said:

October

Ok perfect thank you! You know who is inside? I can't find it anywhere
  • Options
    Jeancrb said:

Bendy said:

October

I think it be the 6 we just saw in the legends celebration but i can be wrong will know most likely on the october stream
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,461 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Jeancrb said:

Bendy said:

October

I think it be the 6 we just saw in the legends celebration but i can be wrong will know most likely on the october stream
    No it will be the new champions in the titan pool on a rotating schedule. When they leave the titan crystal they will go to the basic pool
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Bendy said:

Jeancrb said:

Bendy said:

October

No it will be the new champions in the titan pool on a rotating schedule. When they leave the titan crystal they will go to the basic pool
    Kabam also said there be 6 more that isnt in titan going into basic as not every champ is gonna be entering titan
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,397 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Bendy said:

Jeancrb said:

Bendy said:

October

It’s the first group of six from the Titan crystal. On a livestream it was mentioned the six from the legends selector would also enter the base pool in October.