**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Changes to EQ 2.2 Messed Up Exploration

DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
I had EQ 2.2 fully explored but now there are paths broken because they changed the initial design. Can we get a fix for this?

Comments

• Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    Same here, explored 2 paths at 39% now
  • Options
    Bwest289Bwest289 Posts: 182
    Same here. Explored all paths and only at 93%
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @“Kabam Jax” @Kabam Zibiit srry don’t usually ping but uh I was close to full explo & I wanted to try Paragauntlet lol
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    How about an answer @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    ChrisBosioChrisBosio Posts: 50
    I got kicked after finishing a path and got zero credit for it. Pretty annoying. Put it in the bugs and known Issues section as well. Wouldn’t mind a response @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Unnecessary change lead to unnecessary bugs ...
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
    i explored all paths and im at 80%
  • Options
    ThryllxThryllx Posts: 10
    Same issue 93% explored but already cleared blade path

• Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
  • Options

Unlikely they’re able to at this time, it is a tad late. Just wanted to get this out there as soon as I noticed it. :)
  • Options
    jaymania82jaymania82 Posts: 67
    I am also having the same issue and i was going to submit a ticket until they ask you all these crazy question to when my first 2 purchase was, how am i suppose to know that after all these years. I hope kabam fixes it.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    I did “not-see” this coming given the issues with the map design.
  • Options
    ToniXD_16ToniXD_16 Posts: 95
    @Kabam Miike can you guys please fix this so we can do the paragauntlet.
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 455 ★★★
    I was wondering what happened lol. I had to kill zemo 8 times instead of 4 :( still got the 100% on day 1 thanks to 7* bishop slapping zemo!
  • Options

JMT8880 said:

An apology for any resemblance to such a destructive symbol for humanity would be productive. The lack of one offered until now is insensitive. "Really unfortunate" is no apology. Surely this was no joke or any intention behind it to lay the map out this way. Come out and say it. Nice you changed it already. It's a start.

The map had a spiral design dude, the only apology Kabam owes in this situation is for changing and breaking the map in the first place. 4 curved lines meeting at a center point is not in any way equivalent to sympathizing with Nazis.
    Yeah, they didn't line up in the same way either. The design simply bore a resemblance to the symbol, didn't replicate it. It's an easy thing to overlook as it is a very simple design, not worth fussing over.
  • Options
    FireangleFireangle Posts: 10
    JMT8880 said:

An apology for any resemblance to such a destructive symbol for humanity would be productive. The lack of one offered until now is insensitive. "Really unfortunate" is no apology. Surely this was no joke or any intention behind it to lay the map out this way. Come out and say it. Nice you changed it already. It's a start.

This has to be a joke like the original post right? As noted in my earlier comment it was 180 degrees per arm, that symbol is a flat 90 degrees per arm. The only insensitivity here is to those who already completed the quest because the only joke here is the suggestion that design even bore a passing resemblance to the symbol at issue. While there are obviously variations, there is only one of those variations associated with hate and this quest didn’t bear any resemblance whatsoever to it.
  • Options

We are aware of this and looking into it. If you're so inclined, you can complete the quest again to get credit for doing those paths, but I understand that those that rush content at the start might have a lot of paths to re-do and that's not fair for them (or anyone).

We're going to do our best to compensate for this, but it will take some time.

This is insane Kabam. We are being punished, for changes that you made and being asked to accept a measly compensation that'll come after months which may not even give the same value of what we had to invest. Why bring changes if you are so hell bent on screwing things up. Was really excited for the gauntlet but aint no way im doing another path all over again.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

We are aware of this and looking into it. If you're so inclined, you can complete the quest again to get credit for doing those paths, but I understand that those that rush content at the start might have a lot of paths to re-do and that's not fair for them (or anyone).

This is insane Kabam. We are being punished, for changes that you made and being asked to accept a measly compensation that'll come after months which may not even give the same value of what we had to invest. Why bring changes if you are so hell bent on screwing things up. Was really excited for the gauntlet but aint no way im doing another path all over again.
    You will have to "invest" at the most 4 energy refills and some revives. Those will be worth the same no matter how many months later you get them
  • Options
    TensioTensio Posts: 173
    Same here

• Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Now It looks more like the fordibben simbol (also common kabam unnesesary L less common kabam unnesesary L that happened pretty fastly)
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

Just to clarify, we need to rerun this path no matter what or we can wait and you’ll fix it?

Thanks.