**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EQ completion 22-hour event

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
I’ll start by saying I’m very happy so far with the changes to EQ. I’m not far into it, but it seems well reasoned. In the past, I would 100% the lowest difficulties to farm units with excess energy, clear uncollected and cavalier, and 100% TB.

The one drawback is that the 22-hour event that was always the worst - EQ completion - just got even harder. By removing EQ paths, there are now fewer paths available to complete (and thus fewer points to earn).

The existence of the Gauntlet causes additional complications here. Again, it seems like a great addition with great rewards. This is a side effect to a highly effective medicine. With that said, the Gauntlet creates a massive incentive to complete TB EQ quickly. Once that’s done, there’s no realistic way to continue to earn EQ completion rewards.

I steadily farm units; I can’t do long arena sessions. Even if I play slow-ish, there are going to be 3-5 EQ completion days per month where TB EQ is 100%.

I’m hoping Kabam will consider adjusting the points awarded per path in TB and Cav to account for the removed paths, and that the Gauntlet will be added to the rubric and award an enormous number of points, given the difficulty. Regardless, I’m excited for the new format.

Comments

• Options
    NüΚΞNüΚΞ Posts: 114 ★★
    I don’t know I’m halfway through TB 100% completion and it still feel like a grind. I don’t think there should be more than three paths per chapter. Especially given the rewards for EQ.
  • Options
    NüΚΞ said:

I don’t know I’m halfway through TB 100% completion and it still feel like a grind. I don’t think there should be more than three paths per chapter. Especially given the rewards for EQ.

That’s probably because you’ve done a dozen paths in the past 20 hours TBH.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★
    NüΚΞ said:

Grinding is relative from person to person. To me, it is less grind this month compared to last month. Just do daily quests to supplement your points for the milestone. I am sure you need iso, low level rank up stuff and/or revives. I would suggest a high level daily quests to give TB/Paragons better rewards plus more points for the Event Quest.

• Options
    SammyDe said:

NüΚΞ said:

Grinding is relative from person to person. To me, it is less grind this month compared to last month. Just do daily quests to supplement your points for the milestone. I am sure you need iso, low level rank up stuff and/or revives. I would suggest a high level daily quests to give TB/Paragons better rewards plus more points for the Event Quest.

I have 2700 t5 iso spread across the six classes and exactly 100 4-star or 4-star nexus crystals. I definitely do not need iso.

And since I don’t rank anything but 6-stars and 7-stars, because Kabam never gives us a reason to, the closest thing to a lesser resource I use is t4b when I take a 6-star to r2.

Another improvement option - add the SQ to the event. This has happened occasionally in the past.