Options

Fighting Gladiator is horrible

Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 650 ★★★★
I’m not saying he’s too hard. He’s not. The pace of fighting him is just bad. It’s clunky. It’s like the whole fight is in sand.

Comments

• Options
    AdvAdv Posts: 195
    Who did you guys use for tech?
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 978 ★★★★
    Adv said:

Who did you guys use for tech?

I had him melting with 30+ ruptures using Lady D. AI did cooperate well though, can still solo him regardless.
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Do you get anything for soloing him?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,205 ★★★★★
    Can anyone upload a tech video? I'm having the most difficult time and can't find anyone. I have all but Deathstrike to choose from.
  • Options
    Blax999Blax999 Posts: 47
    edited September 2023
    Soloed him with Peni, I have trouble to dex the last hit of spe2 with her but with shield + incinerate immune I succeeded with an R3. Had to give it a couple of tries though.
  • Options
    Blax999Blax999 Posts: 47
    And for the AI, he's very weird. I didn't play him but he makes me think about Nimrod (when I play him), he's not moving forward the opponent by himself.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 753 ★★★
    i got 5 solos with jugg . Don't let him throw a sp1 and the fight became really fast and easy
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
    He's not actually a good defender so just keep pushing him to SP2 and it becomes so much smoother.

• Options
    NextWeekNextWeek Posts: 49
    edited September 2023
    I have already cleared all 15 objectives with a r4 5* magik un ascended 6*r2 peni unawakened and 6*r3 hype awakened and had no issues. I just didn’t really block, and the sp2 is relatively easy to dex
  • Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★
    NextWeek said:

I have already cleared all 15 objectives with a r4 5* magik un ascended 6*r2 peni unawakened and 6*r3 hype awakened and had no issues. I just didn’t really block, and the sp2 is really easy to dex

How? how did you get all the entries. Or am i missing something here
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,058 ★★★★★
    Go_To said:

NextWeek said:

I have already cleared all 15 objectives with a r4 5* magik un ascended 6*r2 peni unawakened and 6*r3 hype awakened and had no issues. I just didn’t really block, and the sp2 is really easy to dex

How? how did you get all the entries. Or am i missing something here
    Tier 9 Gladiator does not have an entry cost
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    My best tech so far has been Hulkbuster. The stun on HB’s sp1 gives you time to dash over and push Gladiator to his sp2.
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★

Once I got the sp2 timing down with Ultron, it was pretty simple. Aside from him floating there not moving like he was in some kind of trance. Not sure there's a weirder AI out there

Was just going to say this. The floating / drifting is weird and frankly the whole fight is just really irritating