**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Relaxed alliance looking for players

Umbrella Corporation looking for players who are either retired or new player's who wants to grow their account.

Does not matter if you have a 3m account or a 30k account.
We usually don't do AW, and we only do 1 BG in AQ just got to get the glory, so you have plenty of time to play other gamemodes.

Line app is required for communication, and via Line you can ask for help when doing hard content, brag about your good pulls etc....we have a good community going on.

Alliance tag: P-NEM.
My Line ID: mortenhy
My IG name: Morten Høy DK.

Looking forward to hear from some of you.... hopefully 😂.

Comments

• Options
    TreyMoss2016TreyMoss2016 Posts: 122
    mortenhy said:

Umbrella Corporation looking for players who are either retired or new player's who wants to grow their account.

We usually don't do AW, and we only do 1 BG in AQ just got to get the glory, so you have plenty of time to play other gamemodes.

Line app is required for communication, and via Line you can ask for help when doing hard content, brag about your good pulls etc....we have a good community going on.

Doubt it, nobody uses line app, discord is way more efficient and effective. Good luck tho
  • Options
    mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★

mortenhy said:

Doubt it, nobody uses line app, discord is way more efficient and effective. Good luck tho
    Thanks...but regarding Line, there's still a lot of people using it actually. I don't think I have ever tried Discord, maybe I should check it out.
  • Options
    I use Line Mr.TreyMoss. Still looking?
  • Options
    AnmaelAnmael Posts: 70
    I am interested too. I would like to become part of your team and you very much fit what I am looking for. On Line, I am "Anmael"
    Sent you a friend request 😁
  • Options
    Contacted you on line!
  • Options
    AnmaelAnmael Posts: 70
    I sent you an in game message. I am actually "anmael6" on Line, sorry about that...please resend 😁