**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Error when opening Cap Enlistment Crystals [merged]

J33PTHINGJ33PTHING Posts: 29
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
Is this a visual glitch or am I missing out on some of these Cap Crystald? This is the second time this error has come up while trying to open them. First, I popped 2 crystals and the error came up and just closed out the crystal screen. Second time, I tried spinning one crystal and the error came up. I doesn’t show me any rewards and just closes the crystal screen. Is this happening to others?

Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    Hey Guys,
    Has anyone else faced this error when opening the enlistment crystal, I am not sure if I got any rewards from it, and it was no more in my crystal cache.

• Options
    Can’t tell what the error message says, because “standard red” color code continues to be used for things in game.
    I’ve long suggested a more easy to see color code to represent any Red Text on a Black background in game, but apparently some “Standard Red” in Black text continues to be used.
  • Options
    TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    edited September 2023
    Tell me about it :) I am color-blind to shades of red and struggle reading anything that's in red.
    It says - Couldn't afford the Gacha spin, Name:Enlistment_crystal_sep23, Invalid:True, Group:events, Set:meta_events_crystals, Version: , Index:0
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★

Can’t tell what the error message says, because “standard red” color code continues to be used for things in game.
    I’ve long suggested a more easy to see color code to represent any Red Text on a Black background in game, but apparently some “Standard Red” in Black text continues to be used.

The red is awful.
  • Options

The red is awful.
    In case anyone is wondering, a much better color code for Red is [FF3333], tosses in a bit of Green/Blue to make it a little brighter, while still clearly being Red in nature.
  • Options
    As to the error, I assume you’ve already upgraded to this month's game version.
    (don't know if it might be mistakenly available to receive a gifted crystal and open it prior to downloading the version of the game that actually contains the new crystal ?)

Or else, try uninstall/reinstall, might have been a glitch in assigned Resource ID's for game items on your device that maybe is out of sync from a bad download before ?
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    just pop the cristal
  • Options
    SlugheadSlughead Posts: 20
    I got that same error for one of my crystals
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,392 ★★★★

• Options
    Cool another 1383653563th post about the same thing
  • Options

MiniMF said:

He probably didn’t know, don’t talk down on players who aren’t up to date with such events.
    Before asking here he should've just look if somebody alreayd posted about it. Its like people asking for something instead of figuring out on Google like ?? you have almost all the answers you all looking for here.
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    MiniMF said:

MiniMF said:

He probably didn’t know, don’t talk down on players who aren’t up to date with such events.
    Before asking here he should've just look if somebody alreayd posted about it. Its like people asking for something instead of figuring out on Google like ?? you have almost all the answers you all looking for here.
    He's asking those who know since there are discussions about this, it's a community not a search and find your answer.
    While you say he should he is free to do what he wants to do, it's easier to have more discussions about this in order for it to be solved faster
  • Options
    MiniMF said:

There's only two more posts about this.
    instead of being helpful you just complain
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,304 ★★★★★
    MiniMF said:

Can you provide links to the other 1383653562 posts?
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Graves_3 said:

MiniMF said:

Can you provide links to the other 1383653562 posts?
    Here you go:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/346173/error-when-opening-cap-enlistment-crystals

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/346028/has-anyone-else-faced-this-error-on-opening-the-enlistment-crystal

(It's only two btw, the only ones i found)
  • Options
    MiniMF said:

Cool another 292849498 post centred around whining . If you don’t have any constructive to add get lost kid
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey there Summoners,

This is an error our game team is aware of and it appears they are in the process of pushing a fix.

They found it occurred when a Summoner received Glory from the crystal, but their Glory Cap was full.

Hope this helps!

Thank you very much for the answer
  • Options
    Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 267 ★★★
    Does that mean you keep the crystal and can open it again after using some glory? Or is the crystal lost?
  • Options
    Is it only if you are *already* at Max Glory ?
    Or also if the Glory you receive in this opening would put you at Max ?

And, can anyone share how much Glory is possible in a single crystal (for people to know how low they should spend their Glory down to before opening another crystal) ?
  • Options
    3250 Glory from 10 crystals.

(don't know if it landed on Glory just once, or if maybe was 1625 from 2 different hits, but doubt they would have done a “25” ending amount, so probably was 3250 from single hit).
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    Time to increase glory cap ?
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

3250 Glory from 10 crystals.

(don't know if it landed on Glory just once, or if maybe was 1625 from 2 different hits, but doubt they would have done a “25” ending amount, so probably was 3250 from single hit).

Super helpful, thanks!
  • Options
    DrainbamagedDrainbamaged Posts: 28
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey there Summoners,

This is an error our game team is aware of and it appears they are in the process of pushing a fix.

They found it occurred when a Summoner received Glory from the crystal, but their Glory Cap was full.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the answer. Could you temporarily raise the limit of glory for wins from crystals? So that if you get glory from these crystals, and you have 15k glory, that you get the win. When you back under 15k again, the limit reapplies?

Either way cool. I got glory then. Thanks anyway.