**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is idoom worth it?

JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
With the new bg season favouring idoom would he be worth an r4? I’ve heard mixed reviews about him so I’m a little hesitant. Also how is he as a defender?

Comments

• Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 950 ★★★★
    I have him at r5, he’s great, can always just perma-special lock with his sp3
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★
    He’s good but not god tier like everyone originally labeled him. I use him a ton, but nimrod is still the top tech.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
    Does he counter bishop well? Warlocks like my only tech that counters him so I get screwed in bg sometimes. Thanks all
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

Does he counter bishop well? Warlocks like my only tech that counters him so I get screwed in bg sometimes. Thanks all

He does but id personally use Iron man cause he also works on toad and sauron, champs that don’t necessarily gain multiple prowess at once
  • Options
    I use him all the time. Definitely worth a r4.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

iDoom is probably the best counter to Bishop atm. Dunno how the newly buffed Iron Man interacts, but the Incinerate Immunity and the rapid Energy Vulnerability stacking makes iDoom insane.