**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Is this tierlist reliable?

Are their any more accurate tierlists?

Comments

• Options
    Mohammad07Mohammad07 Posts: 183 ★★
    Is seatin still doin tierlists?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,449 ★★★★★
    It’s accurate fir the person that made it. Like it says, use it to help you make your own decisions.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,545 ★★★★★
    The most accurate tierlist is the one that you yourself make
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,144 ★★★★
    Not accurate, these lists never are…
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,390 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    It's definitely a tier list. Accurate? No. But that's how they go when one person makes a list. It's always to their bias.

Just looking at tier 4 tells me all I need to know about the person that made this list.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,314 ★★★★★
    Considering that he has Cassie and wasp in the same tier, I’ll have to say no
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Kt1 and vega put a lot of work into their lists on YouTube. Lagacy too.