**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

7.2.6 stun/armour break path

I was trying to use Corvus and cap iw but they are not applying cold snap on parry, is this a bug or am I missing something

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    It’s because of the order in which Corvus applies the debuffs. The node specifically states that if an armor break is applied to a stunned opponent, they will merge to a coldsnap. But Corvus actually applies the armor break before the stun, so they don’t merge because of the order
  • Options
    Ok that makes sense, does the same apply to cap iw with the cosmic synergy, he is sig 200
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 620 ★★★
    I think I used miles for that path and used the unblockable from the armored assault and spamming heavy in the corner to make it so everything just missed against him, do some parrys first so you can get all three challenges done and trigger camo on your own specials as well as the opponent's.
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★

Ok that makes sense, does the same apply to cap iw with the cosmic synergy, he is sig 200

I honestly do not know, testing it would be the only way to figure it out