**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

take on asscencion

Like most people, first thing I did is asscend quake and magik... and I've also taken my 4 star starlord up for the eventual day I am bored and to that challange.

I haven't don a single fight with any of them / have no plans to any time soon, but I am sure at some point I'll need their utiltity for something... much in the same way that twice a year I take out Ebony Maw for his cheese, or a bit more often... Ronan for his.

What I find interesting are the people are are now saying how awesome quake is now, and showing how they are so much happier now quaking 7 star r2 champions

Please... keep posting those videos... and remind Kabam why they never released her as a 6 star, so they remember not to until at least 7 star r5s are a thing, and even an ascended 5 star quake would be silly to use.... then resume complaining about why quake isn't "that broken" and why we can't have her.

And while at it... let's make #flying champions aftershock and root immune... because... it would only make sense.

Comments

• Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Agree, quake is the most broken champ to exist after 12.0
  • Options
    Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 206 ★★
    ahmynuts said:

If Kabam had the choice of nerfing Hercules or deleting Quake from the game i think they'd still go for deleting Quake. That's how busted she is

Herc is such an overrated champ its disgusting. The amount of times I beat ppl in bg when they use herc is just sad.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 848 ★★★★
    I went a different track, leaving Quake and Magik for now. I don't have a 6* of either Hercules or Doom, so I ascended my maxed out, 200 Sig 5*'s. Seemed better to use the 5* Ascensions on champions I'll actually use to complete a number of different bits of content.
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★

ahmynuts said:

If Kabam had the choice of nerfing Hercules or deleting Quake from the game i think they'd still go for deleting Quake. That's how busted she is

Herc is such an overrated champ its disgusting. The amount of times I beat ppl in bg when they use herc is just sad.
    Well that's because he isn't broken as a BG champion. He's little broken AF for story and quest content.
  • Options
    TheTrueBeast10TheTrueBeast10 Posts: 115 ★★★
    Chobbly said:

I went a different track, leaving Quake and Magik for now. I don't have a 6* of either Hercules or Doom, so I ascended my maxed out, 200 Sig 5*'s. Seemed better to use the 5* Ascensions on champions I'll actually use to complete a number of different bits of content.

Honestly an ascended 5* Herc and Doom is probably better than a 6* rank 3 counterpart. While the 6* will have slightly better stats, the extra power gain from a maxed champion is important for Doom (super important for him) and Herc as well in order to keep the buffs up.
  • Options
    I was wondering where this was going and was not disappointed haha. You got my support
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    Herc in BG... its not that he is great, but not awful. I rarely have him in my deck.

Herc in AQ, and Eternity of pain, etc.: busted... but not to the point of Quake.