**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Ironman Buff - Regen trigger broken

I saw the buff and was very excited , rank 4ed him and fed him 100+ stones to get him to sig 200 and have used him quite a bit just to come to the conclusion his regen trigger is 100% bugged.

Every time on my first special triggered , regen activates upon start of my special. This is a key component of his kit and having it trigger on the first special he throws is very frustrating considering the resources I used.

Alliance mate of mine is experiencing the same thing.

How can a character be released bugged?

I wish I didn’t rank 4 him and especially give him well over 100 stones. I will post a video once I get on my computer to show the issue.

Kabam , any comment on this?

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,583 ★★★★★
    I've been using him and his regen triggers normally. Are you certain that you arent just accidentally tapping the screen too much or crossing 15% health
  • Options
    I’ve been experiencing the same issue as OP. It seems that the window for triggering the regeneration lasts a little after the specials visually end. Therefore, if you tap to block after the special appears to be done, it will trigger the regen. If this isn’t the case, then the double tap is very sensitive as my regen accidentally triggers every quest.