**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How does this side quest work?

My objectives to complete the side quest ends at tier 6. Do I just repeat this quest until I have done the objectives? Or will they refresh at anytime? Encroaching stun is not a nice node to repeat the quest 25 times so i really don't want to do this.

Comments

• Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 634 ★★★
    Valk is stun immune
    Nick is stun immune in his second life
    Herc is stun immune when his feats are active
    Or just save your sps to throw when the timer is on
  • Options
    RicitonRiciton Posts: 106

Valk is stun immune

Thank you. I only have hercules out of those 3 and he is a rank 2 6*. He got me through my initial run, however he can't get his full damage because of this node and with him only being rank 2 sig 20, he isn't strong quite enough to go against the 7* champs I'm faced with. The thing is the most problematic champ in this quest. This isn't a fun quest to replay 25 times.
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Riciton said:

Valk is stun immune

Thank you. I only have hercules out of those 3 and he is a rank 2 6*. He got me through my initial run, however he can't get his full damage because of this node and with him only being rank 2 sig 20, he isn't strong quite enough to go against the 7* champs I'm faced with. The thing is the most problematic champ in this quest. This isn't a fun quest to replay 25 times.
    Do threat five if threat six is too hard.
  • Options
    I could but then I miss out on a set of rewards that would be helpful in my push for paragon. I don't mind a challenge if it's fun, there's nothing fun about that quest and having to do it 25 times.
  • Options
    Just had a look and tier 5 has dropped off so I can't go back now anyway.