**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about ascending tier 1 primordial dust

As far as i know, from objective or solo event, we can only max ascend 3 5-star champs

But my friend come across a picture of someone who ascend 5 5-star champs. Is that possible? And if possible, how to get the extra tier 1 dust?

Here the pic that my friends give me

Comments

• Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    It's just 2 ascended champs from your screenshot. Hercules and Wolverine. The others are only maxed out it seems (in terms of rank up).
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,974 ★★★★★

It's just 2 ascended champs from your screenshot. Hercules and Wolverine. The others are only maxed out it seems (in terms of rank up).

With the addition of ascension, you now only see the green maxed out icon if they are ascended
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,974 ★★★★★
    To answer the original question though, there has only been 300 tier1 dust made available thus far.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    he's probably just messing with you. hence the reason they shared full ascension visibility on the two champs they've actually ascended. no idea why people go the extra mile to pull shenanigans in a game but it is what it is.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,992 ★★★★★
    The ascension crests arent even on scorpion, doom and shocker lol