**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GIVE THE MAN A RAISE!

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
Whoever was sat there and decided that the EQ paths need to be shortened and sorted! Sort him a hefty raise because it’s SO MUCH BETTER!!!

I will admit Zemo does suck cheeks, but overall it’s an epic change!

He just needs to think to himself “I am not sure why we have added the last node on the last quest for you to exit” that is strange, and could go…

But overall! Great job! 👏👏👏

Comments

• Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    Absolutely correct. Just a small wish though if they reduce the energy usage per move from 5 to 4 it would be great in final chapters
  • Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★
    The EQ changes and this month's SQ were both really well done. Maybe it's just cause I hate incursions but other than the weird Gladiator AI this months SQ was so much better.

People are quick to dog kabam when there's bugs or choices made people don't like, so it's nice to see some positivity when they do something very player friendly.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    DJMNH said:

Absolutely correct. Just a small wish though if they reduce the energy usage per move from 5 to 4 it would be great in final chapters

Whilst the 5 energy seems a lot, I think it’s completely fair for what they have done, hardly any moves to the quest, and someone did the maths and it’s a hundred or so energy less than last month.
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Yup. EQ feels far less grindy. Another nice QOL change.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    You mean, players who suggested that will get paid?

Nice, hope is at least a lvl 4 potion and not a lvl 3 one
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Totally agreed! I actually had fun with EQ this time because it didn't feel dragged out especially in the last chapter. And the Paragauntlet was a nice bonus too! The last 2 months have been my favorites in the game in a while, possibly ever!

Not the biggest fan of this SQ, but also not the worst!
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,727 ★★★★
    Love the shorter EQ and SQ wasn't a grind and great rewards too.