Is there anything I should focus on?

These are the champs I have and I was wondering if there’s a class that I focus or something specific

Comments

• Darkness275Darkness275 Member Posts: 849 ★★★★
    It might be more helpful to know where you are in the game. Are you stuck at any part of the story, any acts left unexplored, anything bottlenecking you right now?

Regardless of your answers to any of the above, investing in Herc to R5 is clearly the best thing long term, but each of the other champions you have here excel in different ways and can help in different areas.
  • CaptainWafflesXCaptainWafflesX Member Posts: 193

It might be more helpful to know where you are in the game. Are you stuck at any part of the story, any acts left unexplored, anything bottlenecking you right now?

Regardless of your answers to any of the above, investing in Herc to R5 is clearly the best thing long term, but each of the other champions you have here excel in different ways and can help in different areas.

Honestly right now I’m just working on bgs I’m caught up on everything else and will for sure go to r5 thank you very much
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,286 ★★★
    Nice roaster
  • JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    I'd recommend getting another Mystic in there. Sasquatch and Dragon Man are great, but they aren't the best at dealing with buffs. With your main focus being on BGs, I'd highly recommend Longshot, Rintrah, Tigra or Wiccan if you have them
  • CaptainWafflesXCaptainWafflesX Member Posts: 193

I'd recommend getting another Mystic in there. Sasquatch and Dragon Man are great, but they aren't the best at dealing with buffs. With your main focus being on BGs, I'd highly recommend Longshot, Rintrah, Tigra or Wiccan if you have them

I do have tigra and Wiccan neither awakend what would you suggest?
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 584 ★★★

I do have tigra and Wiccan neither awakend what would you suggest?
    Tigra is not a plug and play champ. I practiced with her on AQ for 2 months and lower versions on daily quests. Plus without the awakening, she will be underwhelming for you. Even now 6 months later, i am not comfortable taking her to AW and with Rintrah at r4, i dont need to.

Would suggest Wiccan as the easier champ but Tigra is better in the long run if you can give time to practicing with her.