It does say Paragon Gauntlet so.... yeah
  • odishika123odishika123 Member Posts: 5,408 ★★★★★
    Oof
    Sorry bro
    You need to be Paragon
    Also
    Yes I am alive
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    Might have to do with the 2.2 map bug. Best to restart the game. If it still doesn’t work, then send a support ticket. Did you just made Paragon this month? Just curious…
  • HungkaiHungkai Member Posts: 3
    SammyDe said:

Might have to do with the 2.2 map bug. Best to restart the game. If it still doesn’t work, then send a support ticket. Did you just made Paragon this month? Just curious…

Yeah I just got paragon this month
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,257 Guardian
    No, poster is talking about why the Special Objective for completing TB quest isn’t counted, even though they completed the TB quest.

You probably completed the TB quest *BEFORE* advancing in Progression to where that Solo Objective showed up for you.

It doesn’t retroactively award an Objective for something you did before you earned the right to have that Objective.
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Member Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Hungkai said:

Why I don't reward thronebreaker event quest

Have you tried force closing the game?
    Or if @SummonerNR is correct, now that you're Paragon, repeat the final quest and see if it registers.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,257 Guardian
    Repeating won’t work. Quest is already 100% explore, so you can’t earn the 100% explore “again”.

Have to wait until next month to earn whatever objectives are based on your new progression.
    (or submit a support ticket, maybe you’ll get lucky and support will credit you the objective, even though technically not earned when you needed to earn it).