**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

iPhone 15…

ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 849 ★★★★
Just wondering if the game is going to be optimised for the latest iPhones when they go on sale?
In recent years there have been issues with champs performing unintended actions on the latest phones, E.g. randomly dashing in etc, that have typically taken a few updates before getting fixed.

Comments

• Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,285 ★★★★★
    Thecurler said:

Just wondering if the game is going to be optimised for the latest iPhones when they go on sale?
    In recent years there have been issues with champs performing unintended actions on the latest phones, E.g. randomly dashing in etc, that have typically taken a few updates before getting fixed.

Probably the same old, same old to the extent they can get away with it. There's strong incentive for any game breaking issues to get fixed ASAP, but I wouldn't expect any performance increases.
  • Options

Thecurler said:

Probably the same old, same old to the extent they can get away with it. There's strong incentive for any game breaking issues to get fixed ASAP, but I wouldn't expect any performance increases.
    To be fair I should have worded the opening question better..
    I’m not expecting a performance increase, but for the first few months, the latest phones seem to perform worse than older models.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,836 ★★★★★
    You can expect that iPhone 15 users will have issues for several months. It the same every year, I had huge issues when I bought my iPhone 13 Pro.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,285 ★★★★★
    Thecurler said:

Thecurler said:

To be fair I should have worded the opening question better..
    I’m not expecting a performance increase, but for the first few months, the latest phones seem to perform worse than older models.
    Got you. I assume it'll be buggy for a month or two in the usual way. Everyone won't experience the same bugs, nothing much will be done, and many people will feel like their particular bug was fixed but really they just got used to it.
  • Options
    I got an iPhone 12 within a week of it coming out, the game was horrible on it for months.
    Expecting the same when I get an iPhone 15 in a couple of weeks (but hoping I’m wrong).
  • Options
    It's simple. Wait 4 months before transferring your account to that device because it'll take them a while to catch up.

Consider this a warning. Old devices and new devices got it rough.