**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Why does the War Map look like that? [merged]

2»

Comments

• Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 675 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

There is a full breakdown document that will be up tomorrow morning (maple syrup time, probably 14 hours from now). It will explain everything you see and why you're seeing it.

There's a lot of alleviation of pain points.

I understand it's new and new is scary, but rest assured there are a lot of positive changes.

bro, what is this? y'all got something against doom and nimmy?

and that name...

• Options

Kabam Jax said:

Actually, here: I'll post it now to avoid too much confusion overnight.

Take a looky here!

Needs to be added to LATEST ADMIN POSTS, or to STICKIED section.
    Oh, it *is* up in the “Latest Admin Posts” section.
    Just dated as Sep 5th (not the 12th) because the 5th was when it was “Drafted”, not when it was Posted just tonight.
    So it does NOT appear and the Newest one, by date order.
  • Options
    EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 282
    And yet again I am sure I will face another empty map on AW, unable to progress the event objectives...
  • Options
    Sab_jbSab_jb Posts: 6
    Kabam Jax said:

Actually, here: I'll post it now to avoid too much confusion overnight.

Take a looky here!

T6cc and 7 star hero crystall shards not changed at all from master 4 and further ,seems like only 3 alliances will be rewarded for playind AW for 1 month + 2 weeks of ,battlegrounds store will always be the best place for good rewards ,AW season rewards dead for me ,played almost 3 years on masters
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,069 ★★★
    Previous is far better than this. I can't watch this new map for long time. It's irritating me. Please change this map into previous map that looks quite good and understanding. Please change.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,844 ★★★★
    Okie, that's cute. I m one of the placement officers for my alliance. Now to wait for all of them to place again and then to figure what the heck this map is. Good that it's off season.