**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Busy work

Thanks for the busy work and turning it into a full time job. My hourly rate is 32.37, where's your time clock at so I can make sure I get reimbursed for the work hours I got to put in for the game

Comments

• Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 971 ★★★★

Thanks for the busy work and turning it into a full time job. My hourly rate is 32.37, where's your time clock at so I can make sure I get reimbursed for the work hours I got to put in for the game

These BG objectives making me work overtime fr.
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 660 ★★★★
    If you don't want to do it, then don't. It's a game so play to enjoy. Besides, it's better to have more too do than not enough
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,907 ★★★★★

It’s volunteer work. I’m sorry that nobody told you.
  • Thanks for the busy work and turning it into a full time job. My hourly rate is 32.37, where's your time clock at so I can make sure I get reimbursed for the work hours I got to put in for the game

Mine's $215/hr and I made sure to read this several times to make sure I understood it correctly. Where should I send the bill?
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,662 ★★★★★

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Mine's $215/hr and I made sure to read this several times to make sure I understood it correctly. Where should I send the bill?
    Do you need an apprentice?