Issue with Cap enlistment event (Battlegrounds)

Is anyone else having issues with these objectives, maybe they’re just worded weirdly but whenever it says “complete a bg match 10x” for example, i find that just completing a match is not enough and that i have to win for it to count. Furthermore sometimes my victories wont even be inputted! Im just wondering if anyone else is facing the same issue or if im alone in this

Comments

• obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 924 ★★★
    There's 2 different objectives.

Complete 5 or 10 matches (not individual fights within the match). And win 5 or 10 matches (again not individual fights within the match). However they don't stack. So if you're still in the middle of the match completion objective and win the match, it doesn't record it a won match for the other objective. So unfortunately you have to run 30+ matches and win when applicable to cleat the objectives. Very grindy.
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    It’s unfortunate that the wording changed compared to what it says in the announcement. There it clearly says “fights” and not “matches” in regards to the last 2 objectives.
  • berserkerbarrageberserkerbarrage Member Posts: 11
    obsidiman said:

There's 2 different objectives.

Complete 5 or 10 matches (not individual fights within the match). And win 5 or 10 matches (again not individual fights within the match). However they don't stack. So if you're still in the middle of the match completion objective and win the match, it doesn't record it a won match for the other objective. So unfortunately you have to run 30+ matches and win when applicable to cleat the objectives. Very grindy.

Thank you very much, this was very poorly gotten across by Kabam tbh