BG, new season old problems

Logan00Logan00 Member Posts: 621 ★★★
What is going on again in BG? Controls are messed up, not responsive also once the defender is against the wall is like he becomes invisible , hits go through him like butter and then counters, counters specials in the middle
etc.. really annoying

Comments

• MiniMFMiniMF Member Posts: 848 ★★★★
    what device are you playing with ? cause i never encountered these problems
  • Logan00Logan00 Member Posts: 621 ★★★
    MiniMF said:

Android
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Member Posts: 4,000 ★★★★★
    iPhone 11 user with similar issues
  • MarvelSPMAN14MarvelSPMAN14 Member Posts: 174 ★★
    DrZola said:

Logan00 said:

MiniMF said:

Android
    I have had issues all morning with a 13 Pro Max. I had one fight where my block simply didn’t register, which is not a good scenario for battlegrounds. I’ve also been having champs get pre-selected for me.

Dr. Zola
    I thought it was only me but block seems so inconsistent
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,536 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Logan00 said:

MiniMF said:

Android
    I have had issues all morning with a 13 Pro Max. I had one fight where my block simply didn’t register, which is not a good scenario for battlegrounds. I’ve also been having champs get pre-selected for me.

Dr. Zola
    Today Ebony Maw hit through my block as if he was unblockable
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,261 ★★★★★
    Today a chef boyardee can rolled into my house out of nowhere and hopped up on my dining room table. No idea what's going on but I hope kabam can compensate
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 776 ★★★★
    I've noticed in BG certain champs seem more affected than others. For instance, I haven't had any problems with hulk, but getting diablo to block consistently has been challenging
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,261 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023

ahmynuts said:

Today a chef boyardee can rolled into my house out of nowhere and hopped up on my dining room table. No idea what's going on but I hope kabam can compensate

If you can't contribute something productive, stay under your bridge and keep collecting tolls.

On topic, nothing new to report, but controls continue to be sporadic. iPhone 13 user.
    Nah, that was funny af. Find a sense of humor. A 5,056,495th thread about these issues isn't going to magically make Kabam care any more than they already do so why not have fun when they pop up.
  • EZplayEZplay Member Posts: 25
    same problem
    edited September 2023

I really don't understand anything anymore in this game, I know I suck at it but how is it possible scorpion takes down thing faster than my 7* Hulk does beat rintrah?
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,843 ★★★★★
    Logan00 said:

I really don't understand anything anymore in this game, I know I suck at it but how is it possible scorpion takes down thing faster than my 7* Hulk does beat rintrah?

That's definitely possible, and respectfully it shouldn't take you 90 secs to beat rintrah with hulk. Go for a sp3 not a sp2
    Sp3? Thanks for the tip I will try that the next time. What it really surprises me is how scorpion can take thing so fast
    Logan00 said:

Sp3? Thanks for the tip I will try that the next time. What it really surprises me is how scorpion can take thing so fast

Its because most of scorpion's damage comes from his stings so he rarely triggers thing's protection
  • JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

If you can't contribute something productive, stay under your bridge and keep collecting tolls.

On topic, nothing new to report, but controls continue to be sporadic. iPhone 13 user.
    Nah, that was funny af. Find a sense of humor. A 5,056,495th thread about these issues isn't going to magically make Kabam care any more than they already do so why not have fun when they pop up.
    Yikes
    edited September 2023
    Really, I don't understand anything. That's a rank 3 Sig 200 Nimrod btw and a rank 4 scorpion.

Logan00 said:

That domino is possible if she is lucky with her crits, and unfortunately you just played that match poorly with scorpion.
  • Reg_MontanaReg_Montana Member Posts: 30
    Logan00 said:

The possiblity that they cheated isn't out of question.
    Until kabam fixes it.