Options

Blocking? Or lack there of [Under Investigation]

MuffinStufferMuffinStuffer Posts: 1
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Didn’t see any specific topic on this but it seems like there is no blocking. I know I’m clearing holding the block but AI just wrecks me regardless.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    TxstudTxstud Posts: 16
    Same thing is happening to me no blocks at time champ just stands there and get pummeled
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. The team is currently working on the issue with dropped and missed blocks, so we'll hopefully have that taken care of in a patch soon. Thanks for your patience on this.
  • Options
    I've seen this issue on and off for months...
  • Options
    cyp82cyp82 Posts: 4
    damn this explains a lot....... there's been so many times I've gotten wrecked and I KNEW that I should have had it blocked.. good to know that it's a bug
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Well this explains a lot of things, like previous poster said, I thought it was just user error, but got completely wrecked by superior iron man in AQ who I never have a problem with. Speedy fix please!
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 474 ★★★
    Any chance some of the alliance level 4 potions or glory could be replaced? thanks!
  • Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    "Working on it"... yet even after the 8-hour scheduled maintenance and the few emergency ones lately, I feel like it has gotten worst. I'm not even kidding. Used to only happen to me mostly in AQ, now its happening like crazy in AW. Is it just me? Maybe it's in my head... I hope it is lol
  • Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    This has been reported for a very long time now. We have been told that a fix is in progress. Meanwhile, we have to spend tons of resources or give up because of these longstanding issues. It is very frustrating.
  • Options
    MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey folks. The team is currently working on the issue with dropped and missed blocks, so we'll hopefully have that taken care of in a patch soon. Thanks for your patience on this.

Thank God! it's been a while now.
  • Options
    supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
    While you're hard at work fixing blocking, how about fixing the issue where champs run forward on their own as well!
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    @supermanMKZ that issue is being looked into as well! I'll make sure to keep everyone updated on what's being fixed in 16.1 as it develops.