Morbius Stamps

DragonBoiiDragonBoii Member Posts: 12
edited November 2023 in General Discussion
I was unable to play the game when one of the event passes for morbius was going on, and so I wont have all 3 stamps. Have kabam said if they will add another way to obtain missing stamps/ just buy morbius out of pocket? It would feel pretty bad if he ends up being really good and I can't get him because I was unable to complete a month.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,933 ★★★★★
    You can still get him in the same way: by spending money
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
    I heard somewhere that they are, but maybe not for a while, maybe next double track event and his ticket might come in a selector for those that missed.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,220 ★★★★★

I heard somewhere that they are, but maybe not for a while, maybe next double track event and his ticket might come in a selector for those that missed.

You definitely have global chat turned on because Kabam never said anything remotely close to this lmao
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Closing this thread because we shouldn't be bumping old threads up, but also I will confirm that we have no plans to introduce more Morbius Stamps in the future. This was a limited time event that you needed to take part in during the Summer, and is now over.
This discussion has been closed.