**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Which champ aged the worst

2»

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,550 ★★★★★
    I'd say this list would be a good place to start:

Obviously some are still relevant or at least mid-tier.

But Star Lord?
    Gwenpool??
    Gladiator Hulk???

They've got to have fallen furthest from where they were. Seriously, can you believe that Gladiator Hulk was once considered one of the top twelve champions in the game?
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    I would say Quake and Magik since they aren't availabe as a 6 star. I used to use Magik all the time and just quake it was the thing once upon a time. Now with the bigger health pools, those two aren't used anymore. Which is a shame since I would love to get them as a 6 star. Quake I guessing will never be available (to powerful) but Magik should be availalbe. Hopefully next feature crystal Magik will be available.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,418 ★★★★★

But Star Lord?
    Gwenpool??
    Gladiator Hulk???

They've got to have fallen furthest from where they were. Seriously, can you believe that Gladiator Hulk was once considered one of the top twelve champions in the game?

I’d love to see a Gwenpool buff tbh. Amazing how she was once at the top of the skill class. I saw some videos talking about her first comics run and she’s such a fun character. I hope Kabam takes a look at her someday, but most people are campaigning for other buffs rn lmao
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 620 ★★★★

But Star Lord?
    Gwenpool??
    Gladiator Hulk???

Glad Hulk’s face me utility is still very unique, but his damage has always been lacking. I could see him becoming a top tier science with some value buffs to his damage + his SPI/SP2 debuffs.

• Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 829 ★★★★

I might get some heat for this but- Guilly 99.

She wasn't even really allowed to thrive.
    She was teased as the newer and better Aegon, then the Abyss came out and immediately neutered her ramp and upper echelon of damage.

Challange accepted.

Off season WX boss fight. Unramped g99

She been cooking all war season.
    Many mini bosses in there.
    Prowess control from the get go.
    One of the most cost effective, never used a potion or a revive on her.

She was mega nuke last season's BG crit meta.

Anyway lol, mot saying she is not outdated. But I have always loved the champ. I just need a reason to use her.
    This 7* too powerful btw, many fights I finished without reaching sp3. Losing ramp but came to realise the ramp was not that necessary.

She's a great champion, but she's aged poorly in the sense that there's no use for her which will actually allow her to thrive. She's fantastic and works perfectly fine for shorter content, but she wasn't introduced with short content in mind.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,887 ★★★★
    Ghost Rider. He was originally a mystic god but nowadays his damage his notably lacking.