**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cyber Monday [Merged Threads]

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    [/quote]

And I'd assume those accounts are getting banned :)[/quote]

I highly doubt that, man. Kabam is very aware of other old school high tier veteran players who sold their accounts in the past, & nothing was done about it; no matter how much they deny the fact that they don’t know...
  • Options
    Make the 21 science gem the randomness not so random.
  • Options
    SmellyteleSmellytele Posts: 17
    Snapper is right. It's bad business to not give those who bought more than one Odin before the deal bug was fixed the opportunity to be buy the other deals that had a higher purchase maximum. Those players aren't asking for a handout or complaining that the deals were bad. They have a legit point. If they had known they could have bought the other deals more than once chances are they would have put their money there.
  • Options
    ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    I fixed my car with the money I was thinking of spending on so called “cyber Monday “. Honestly thanks for stupid deals.
  • Options
    snapper77snapper77 Posts: 62
    Smellytele wrote: »
    Snapper is right. It's bad business to not give those who bought more than one Odin before the deal bug was fixed the opportunity to be buy the other deals that had a higher purchase maximum. Those players aren't asking for a handout or complaining that the deals were bad. They have a legit point. If they had known they could have bought the other deals more than once chances are they would have put their money there.

Exactly. My goal was to obtain the units needed to get the cyber cache deal so I could have another 4/55 5 star champ. Tier 2 alphas are hard to obtain and when you look at the cost to do lol unit wise it really wasn’t a bad deal given all the rewards you get to go along with it. Problem for me is after I spent 500 dollars to obtain those units and get the cyber cache deal my shopping was done for cyber Monday. I didn’t get the chance to re purchase the other unit deals to get the near 9000 units I needed to get the last part of the deal and absolutely would have gotten the other unit deals over and over again to accumulate those units. I believe the re purchase of the other unit deals gave you 7k units or close to it so I would have only had to purchase one more Odin to get my units rather then purchase an additional 3 with no rewards. I really don’t understand how Kabam don’t see the problem here.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 843 ★★★★
    It still surprises me that people buy Odins, it really does.
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    i surprised this is still going on
  • Options
    Since Cyber Monday has come and gone, and the constructive feedback stopped about 3 pages ago, we're closing this down now.

For those that bought the offers before the purchase limits were fixed, we've recently sent out missing rewards for players that bought multiple of the same ones that would have given more bonus items. For those that multiple Odins, or more than the purchase limit before the counters were fixed, we're still working on that.
This discussion has been closed.