**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to make alt account

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
Just ascended my r5 herc and am very burnt out from bgs and Act content, so I'm trying to make a fresh account but don't know how.

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    Logout of your account in settings, click create account when you get to this screen

• Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    Try uninstalling the game from your device and re downloading the game. After you download again, there should be an option to start a new game
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    I tried that and made a new account and everything but when i clicked log in, it didn't do anything. I clicked start and it just brought me to my old account.

Logout of your account in settings, click create account when you get to this screen

• Options
    Mohammad07Mohammad07 Posts: 183 ★★
    Try cl

Try uninstalling the game from your device and re downloading the game. After you download again, there should be an option to start a new game

Or just clear data of mcoc
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★

I tried that and made a new account and everything but when i clicked log in, it didn't do anything. I clicked start and it just brought me to my old account.

You’ll have to go to in game setting and then sign in under the new , 2nd account that you made.