**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Not sure who to rank up?

These are my champs.My mystic class is lacking so i want to rank someone up.i also have a generic and mutant AG.

Comments

• Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 690 ★★★
    Learn to play Tigra give her generic and rank up
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,249 ★★★★★

Seconded. I started learning her just a couple weeks ago, and she’s already destroying everything. I’m not even a god tier Tigra player yet either lmao. Such a good champ
  • Options
    @Emilia90 Can you link me some yt videos on how to play her or give me tips.
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Seconded. I started learning her just a couple weeks ago, and she’s already destroying everything. I’m not even a god tier Tigra player yet either lmao. Such a good champ
    I recently took mine to Rank 4 and I'm loving her... getting better with time haha
  • Options

@Emilia90 Can you link me some yt videos on how to play her or give me tips.

Check out buddy Lee and TripleU on Yt
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 681 ★★★
    Tigra would be the best if you’re willing to put in the time to Learn to play her. Otherwise long shot is great dual threat, Hood is a great attacker, and mystic Spider-Man is great defender and can be good on attack. I’d test all your mystics and chose which one you like the best
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    If you haven't done carina vol 3, I would rank miles or mystic spidey

But man, it really is fun to watch champs melt with longshot
  • Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 397 ★★

Doesn't she Ideally need high sigs as possible?
  • Options
    Jarvisrei said:

Doesn't she Ideally need high sigs as possible?
    Yes she's a cheat code at 200 sigs if you can use her properly but even at low sig or unduped she's really good, the most important thing is learning her and that's need practice