**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Caps Commissary Event looking spicy

Comments

• Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 965 ★★★
    More time to grind or to hoard up your resources to trade. At least we had been warned this time around.

Think I have enough solo crystal shards to trade by then.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,877 ★★★★★
    SammyDe said:

More time to grind or to hoard up your resources to trade. At least we had been warned this time around.

I thought I had a lot with 1mil shards 😂

But I always open some for the arena boosts just to help get milestones.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,152 ★★★★★
    yeah i'd like to know why this is being spread out over 3 weeks each Friday thereafter it begins. So we'll see new deals on each given Friday of the event ... which day is going to have more "spice" than the others??
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    SammyDe said:

Why did i recently Open 500 1000 shards solo crystals
  • Options
    July4thLawJuly4thLaw Posts: 8
    I am at a comfortable place in the game. But I do like what I have heard so far about the event. I have some gold stashed. And hope that the good stuff will be in the 5,000,000 of gold range. Good luck tomorrow, I hope everyone that posted will be satisfied with something tomorrow.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,113 ★★★★

Um can we get more clarification on this?
    Why are there deals on 22,24 and 29? Does that mean the deals on 29 will be better in comparison to 22 so we save our resources and wait for 29?

This is what I wanna know.

I don't *hate* not knowing what exactly the event/store is until the 22nd, but if we're *also* not going to know why and what is coming on the 24 and 29, it will confuse (and possibly anger) A LOT of people. Myself included because I feel I won't know if to spend now or later.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,531 ★★★★★
    Miike:

Setting expectations: This is not like the Gold or trade-in events of the past. We're purposely trying to move away from huge sales and events like those that encourage months of hoarding. This is a much smaller-scale event entirely.

Not trying to dull your hype, but in the past, I've seen people set their own expectations really high, and then be disappointed when they're not met.

This is not to say that this isn't a cool event with some really rad deals to be found, because there is!

Community:

• Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    IOSJasoN said:

https://memes.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/7f62846a-3aaa-407f-a5b4-4953fe2435d0/gif#yHGwhZKH.copy

Setting expectations: This is not like the Gold or trade-in events of the past. We're purposely trying to move away from huge sales and events like those that encourage months of hoarding. This is a much smaller-scale event entirely.

Not trying to dull your hype, but in the past, I've seen people set their own expectations really high, and then be disappointed when they're not met.

This is not to say that this isn't a cool event with some really rad deals to be found, because there is!

ON A SCALE OF ONE TO TEN HOW HYPED SHOULD WE BE???

It’s probably between 2 and 9 but it could be 1 or 10.

…maybe.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,588 ★★★★
    Is it online? I don’t see it in the store yet as it’s September 22nd in Sweden.
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,418 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Is it online? I don’t see it in the store yet as it’s September 22nd in Sweden.

It’s usually 1PM EST, USA, which I assume is 7pm in Sweden
  • Options
    Elite13Elite13 Posts: 184
    This could get me my first 7*, but i still don't love it, also, where are the loyalty bundles
  • Options
    SmileySE19_SmileySE19_ Posts: 20
    edited September 2023
    This event is very bad and kabam are showing how much they want our money again this is not on this event is a paid to win event and that is not fair, you tell us not to save but things cost ridiculous amount of gold and units it takes ages to save 1000 units talking about 10000, i am very disappointed in this event you seem to be only watching youtubers with their 30000000 good and 40000 units well us normal players do never get to this quantity of units or gold it would take a year of playing this game to save that much and never spending anything, this game has become a big cash grab and its not on I purchase quite alot but in the real world bills have risen and got higher so money dont come like water anymore its very tight for everyone so to keep putting cash grabbing events that normal players can’t get involved in is unfair and not right. look at my units i saved from about a month ago and thats all i have saved and so can u see how this is ridiculous i only have 2000units and your making a things 8888 units like its funny or something this is very bad show u do not care about the community at all and only about money and who ever is giving the most i mean eve. If i put £500 in the game right now i still wouldn’t have enough points for the 7* 4,500points and things give us 50 points 100 points for 8888 units who is doing the math round here ????