Options

Caps Commissary Event looking spicy

Comments

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,447 ★★★★★
    Zekir said:

BeastDad said:

My expectations were low, but wow way to fly in under the bar…

You ACTUALLY had expectations? My condolences for the spent energy.
    Rip
  • Options

This event is very bad and kabam are showing how much they want our money again this is not on this event is a paid to win event and that is not fair, you tell us not to save but things cost ridiculous amount of gold and units it takes ages to save 1000 units talking about 10000, i am very disappointed in this event you seem to be only watching youtubers with their 30000000 good and 40000 units well us normal players do never get to this quantity of units or gold it would take a year of playing this game to save that much and never spending anything, this game has become a big cash grab and its not on I purchase quite alot but in the real world bills have risen and got higher so money dont come like water anymore its very tight for everyone so to keep putting cash grabbing events that normal players can’t get involved in is unfair and not right. look at my units i saved from about a month ago and thats all i have saved and so can u see how this is ridiculous i only have 2000units and your making a things 8888 units like its funny or something this is very bad show u do not care about the community at all and only about money and who ever is giving the most i mean eve. If i put £500 in the game right now i still wouldn’t have enough points for the 7* 4,500points and things give us 50 points 100 points for 8888 units who is doing the math round here ????

The good is doable & a good deal though. Only had 2.5 mil but had over 3.5k iso expiring & 270 useless AQ tickets got me enough for all 3 Gold deals & still have 1.5k iso in stocks
  • Options
    *gold
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Elite13 said:

Go_To said:

I’m curious. How exactly are we supposed to reach 4.5k points? Seems insanely hard considering how skimpy the points are given out

The loyalty bundles are worth 1000 points so get 4 of those i guess? I hope there cheap
    Limit 1, likely
    Probably yes, to still ensure that a player needs to spend cash to reach last milestone 😉
    I’m personally not against spending, since I spend quite a bit personally, but I want my spending to be optional and not feeling “enforced” 🙂
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 250 ★★★
    I actually traded in 7 mil. gold to get that 3 to 4 rank up gem bc I wanted to rank Valkyrie up so bad. Other stuffs are just not reasonably priced in my eyes.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,073 ★★★★★
    Deacon said:

Licky said:

And if your TB or higher if you complete all milestones you get a 7 star Civil Warrior!

wait what?? like automatically?
    i guess not automatic then lol
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,192 ★★★★★
    As someone with excess gold, this would a nice surprise.
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★

On the plus side it lined up with Level Up event.

Except the event is 10 days long.
    LOL. I know, I know, silver lining and all that.
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★

TheExit27 said:

On the plus side it lined up with Level Up event.

Except the event is 10 days long.
    LOL. I know, I know, silver lining and all that.
    So you can have 2 Level up events!!
    Too late. Failed to hoard those resources for the 2nd Level Up event. LOL Jk
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,910 ★★★★★
    TheExit27 said:

TyEdge said:

Setting expectations: This is not like the Gold or trade-in events of the past. We're purposely trying to move away from huge sales and events like those that encourage months of hoarding. This is a much smaller-scale event entirely.

Not trying to dull your hype, but in the past, I've seen people set their own expectations really high, and then be disappointed when they're not met.

This is not to say that this isn't a cool event with some really rad deals to be found, because there is!

This is pretty well done and I’m excited to burn some gold on rankup gems, and to unload an otherwise-useless 6-star AG for some much-needed stones.

With that said, it stinks that I lost the opportunity for 200 points because I claimed my BGs 2-day rewards yesterday. Also, it’s a bit of a bummer that AQ awards points and you picked one of the 2 spots in the cycle where a 10-day event only has 5 days of AQ.
    The lack of AQ DOES suck for this event... wish it was spread out to arena, bg, incursions and war at the same rate.
    And, no, the solo objectives for bg doesn't count. The milestones are disappointing. I mean I won't be losing sleep NOT getting Civil Warrior, but to make it obvious that Krill or Dolphins won't be able to get there is a bit much.
    I see what you did right there 🤣
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 350 ★★★
    I know Kabam said to not have high expectations but I wasn’t expecting all of the deals to be a steaming pile of dog 💩