**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Caps Commissary Event looking spicy

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★
    This didn't age well...
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,985 ★★★★★

The title of the post didn't age well at all

The one chip challenge literally killed a kid, if we want to talk about literal spiciness.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,447 ★★★★★
    Frnkielo said:

I really want to hear from kabam on how a player is to reach the 4500 point milestone realistically…but every single offer? Is that the only plan?

Complete all BG milestones, smash AQ/buy energy with units. Will get you much of the way there. Buy a couple offers.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Today's "deals" are horrible. No 1 besides hoarders have that many units just sitting around. Thought @Kabam Miike said this wasn't going to be a spending event

He also claimed hoarding wouldn’t be necessary and yet here we are.
    It s not. I still have around 2k t3cc crystals in my stash, sitting there untouched.
  • Options
    MoogieMoogie Posts: 78

You guys could easily drop this pile of **** on 29th all at once but y'all decided to torture us like this 🤡 Lmfao

I’ll give ‘em this… spreading it out like this has driven up the community engagement and camaraderie! Look how much fun we’re having with how much of a stinker we all agree this is!
    tbh i disagree this is the worst thing for community grinding that side quest makes everyone not want to do it its a pain to due unless your dropping a good band on this game
  • Options
    MoogieMoogie Posts: 78
    Moogie said:

You guys could easily drop this pile of **** on 29th all at once but y'all decided to torture us like this 🤡 Lmfao

I’ll give ‘em this… spreading it out like this has driven up the community engagement and camaraderie! Look how much fun we’re having with how much of a stinker we all agree this is!
    tbh i disagree this is the worst thing for community grinding that side quest makes everyone not want to do it its a pain to due unless your dropping a good band on this game
    plus buying all the bundles and selectors and for people saying do the bg solo event kinda hard when they did this mid bg and people moved up and took 60% of the quest already
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,113 ★★★★
    Moogie said:

I mean… I wasn’t being serious…
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,543 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Does anyone know what is the most viewed thread not created by a Kabam employee? Because this one is pulling big numbers so i have to assume it's really up there
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 539 ★★★

So to take a character from r1 to r4 it’s actually 13 million, not the 10 million they originally quoted haha.

You use more gold during the course of a rank up with catalysts. The gems have the benefit of replacing the catalysts using gold instead and giving you a discount on the gold you would have spent anyway.

Everyone is at different points in the game, I don't do arena, yet I've never had a gold issue. Others will be in a different position to myself.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,113 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Corkscrew said:

So to take a character from r1 to r4 it’s actually 13 million, not the 10 million they originally quoted haha.

You use more gold during the course of a rank up with catalysts. The gems have the benefit of replacing the catalysts using gold instead and giving you a discount on the gold you would have spent anyway.
    I’m not understanding what you’re saying…

The gold cost of this rank up is exactly the same regardless of if you’re using catalysts or if you’re using a rank up gem. As you can see here.

And if you’re saying that the catalysts “saved” are what’s saving you gold, that doesn’t make sense because gold is for all intents and purposes not a currency you use to obtain catalysts. They’re won from quests or obtained in glory/loyalty/battleground stores etc