**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Caps Commissary Event looking spicy

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    ShevvelShevvel Posts: 184
    I don't care about any offers.. you just have to let everyone reach final milestone points when this type of event is released.

Months of hoarding- i don't know what do you mean by this.? In current game almost all of item cost can be met in 1 month except unit and loyalty(i don't know what ll be there)

And you never informed summoners to hoard anything.. and all of a sudden sending an event and say us this is for people who are hoarding for months (actually this event is for whales alone. Okay you can't admit it in public)

If you don't let everyone reach final milestone, this event is complete failure.
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,360 ★★★★
    Shevvel said:

I don't care about any offers.. you just have to let everyone reach final milestone points when this type of event is released.

Months of hoarding- i don't know what do you mean by this.? In current game almost all of item cost can be met in 1 month except unit and loyalty(i don't know what ll be there)

And you never informed summoners to hoard anything.. and all of a sudden sending an event and say us this is for people who are hoarding for months (actually this event is for whales alone. Okay you can't admit it in public)

If you don't let everyone reach final milestone, this event is complete failure.
    @Kabam Miike

Not every Event is for everyone or what Miike said. So it’s probably not for you.

But ~10 Million Gold for some Bundles is not months of hoarding … 165k 6* Shards are one single month of hoarding = playing Events/BG/AW. The Unit ones are not necessary to reach the final milestone snd do not even give Whales a big advantage because they give such a low number of Points.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 691 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    It's alright they can make an event for whales that's totally fine but when I heard about the trade in store. I just wanted to get rid of the items that I have to hoard and don't feel like opening them because they don't give me any significant rewards at this point.

A store where I could trade in a bit of those items like t3cc crystals, t4cc frags,5* gems and sigs for literally anything which will be of some use for me would have been great.

"It's not targeted to you", yeah fine but adding something that targets most of the player base along with deals which are targeted towards whales isn't that hard right? I remember there was a trade in store earlier where you could exchange some items and it had a limit. It should get better with time not worse and it's not even going to break the game if we could exchange the items we no longer use for something which have a use like gold and isos.

• Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 691 ★★★
    Rekam said:

Now this is Marvel the Hoard of Champions

Marvel Contest of Hoarding