Is the act 6 pack worth 1070 units (

Jas8754Jas8754 Member Posts: 9
(15 lv3 rev, 10 lvl 3 team rev, 20 energy refill a 5* rank up gem and some health pots). Or is it better to wait for black friday event I'm cav and am unsure of what the event is like and if its better value for units

Is the act 6 pack worth 1070 units ( 21 votes

yes get it
38%
2StarKingpseudosaneMark1357911CrcrcrcSearmenisJefechutaJohny_JoestarMohammad07 8 votes
wait for black friday event
61%
bhuv9191PikoluDJMNHHera1d_of_Ga1actusRenaxqqahmynutsSkyLord7000StertslElite13Honorable_BluJaysakaiSilentArisMacatfish 13 votes

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,453 Guardian
    The only reason black Friday wouldn't be a better use of your units is if you can use the pack to get to the next progression title. Even then it isn't a guarantee considering we saw Cav and TB offers combined this last July 4th.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Member Posts: 855 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    yes get it
    Only you can decide. Ask yourself how much will your progression benefit from the purchase. Can you use the items to complete other game content?

Keep in mind 1K units is one week of all arena milestones.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,324 ★★★★★
    I doubt they're going to step away from combining cav and tb offers for black friday so i'll say wait. Usually those act offers are really good bang for your buck item:unit wise. If you can make it through 6.2 another will pop up that will probably be better than that one