**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Creator title

UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★

It seems like kabam developer isnt the only new title

Comments

• Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 555 ★★★
    I like it
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 829 ★★★★
    I like the creator title, but I think content creators who aren't in the CCP should also be eligible. Membership to the CCP is controlled by Kabam (entrance at least). There are a number of popular streamers who aren't in the CCP - they're still content creators.

I think if someone meets the requirements for CCP application and it can be verified, they should qualify for the badge, even if they're not accepted to the program.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★

I like the creator title, but I think content creators who aren't in the CCP should also be eligible. Membership to the CCP is controlled by Kabam (entrance at least). There are a number of popular streamers who aren't in the CCP - they're still content creators.

I think if someone meets the requirements for CCP application and it can be verified, they should qualify for the badge, even if they're not accepted to the program.

Absolutely massive disagree. The Title even indicates in the tooltip / infotab that it's only given to members of the Official MCOC Content Creator Program.

It's not to define if someone is a "creator" or not, but to indicate which ones are part of the actual CCP.
    Bro your talking about the Content Creator Program like it's the actual CCP 💀
  • Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★

Absolutely massive disagree. The Title even indicates in the tooltip / infotab that it's only given to members of the Official MCOC Content Creator Program.

It's not to define if someone is a "creator" or not, but to indicate which ones are part of the actual CCP.
    Which is fine, I just think it's pretty narrow sighted. Kabam decides who gets let in to the program, but there are some pretty big names who aren't in the CCP.

Brian Grant doesn't deserve a content creator title because he left the CCP? Same with Vega?
    You deserve it more than some other YouTuber/Twitch streamer/whatever because Kabam accepted your application to the program but not theirs?

To me, it just seems arbitrary.
    Clearly most people seem to disagree though so, alright.
    I'm pretty sure BG is still in the CCP, but I can almost guarantee he'd never put it on in a million years, lol...
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★

Which is fine, I just think it's pretty narrow sighted. Kabam decides who gets let in to the program, but there are some pretty big names who aren't in the CCP.

Brian Grant doesn't deserve a content creator title because he left the CCP? Same with Vega?
    You deserve it more than some other YouTuber/Twitch streamer/whatever because Kabam accepted your application to the program but not theirs?

I think it makes sense how it is. Its decided upon most of the bigger youtubers whether or not they want to be associated with the CCP, shouldn’t be given to them if they wish to decline it. Those without the invite to the CCP that haven’t requested already should try if they want.
  • Options
    KTPrimalKTPrimal Posts: 105
    Does everybody in the CCP even make content?
  • Options

Kabam decides who gets let in to the program, but there are some pretty big names who aren't in the CCP.
    It's not only up to Kabam who's accepted into the CCP, though. You need to understand that for a creator to be accepted, they also need to pass certain brand checks for Marvel itself. There's also a code of conduct that must be followed.

Also, just because someone's platform is big, doesn't mean Kabam are obligated to bring them into the program. So "big names who aren't in the CCP" means nothing.

...I never said that someone does/doesn't deserve the Title & Badge. Just why they are/aren't getting them. I'm not sure what you're trying to imply, here.

Also, the Badge & Title were optional. I imagine BG didn't opt-in to get one. BG is in the CCP. He has been for a very long time.

CCP Badge/Title are meant to indicate that someone is in the Program, but it doesn't mean that if someone doesn't have them, they aren't a part of it. Because, again, the Badge & Title are optional.
  • Options
    KTPrimal said:

"Does everybody in the Content Creator Program create content? 🤔"
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,431 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023

You're basically suggesting they give anyone access to this title in the same way virtually anyone can get the legends title now. They made the legends title so accessible that it really doesn't have meaning anymore.

The CCP isn't closed and those people can apply anytime they want. Just because they post videos about the game but aren't in the CCP, doesn't mean they should get that title. It was earned by being in the program.

I have something like 30 videos on random things in MCOC on my YouTube channel, should I be allowed in the CCP?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,476 ★★★★★
    KTPrimal said:

Yes… or else it would be called something else entirely. Some make YouTube videos/stream. Some make art. Some make websites or line/discord bots. Etc.
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 829 ★★★★

Kabam decides who gets let in to the program, but there are some pretty big names who aren't in the CCP.
    It's not only up to Kabam who's accepted into the CCP, though. You need to understand that for a creator to be accepted, they also need to pass certain brand checks for Marvel itself. There's also a code of conduct that must be followed.

Also, just because someone's platform is big, doesn't mean Kabam are obligated to bring them into the program. So "big names who aren't in the CCP" means nothing.

...I never said that someone does/doesn't deserve the Title & Badge. Just why they are/aren't getting them. I'm not sure what you're trying to imply, here.

Also, the Badge & Title were optional. I imagine BG didn't opt-in to get one. BG is in the CCP. He has been for a very long time.

CCP Badge/Title are meant to indicate that someone is in the Program, but it doesn't mean that if someone doesn't have them, they aren't a part of it. Because, again, the Badge & Title are optional.
    That's actually super fair and I do apologize to you for the second half of my comment, the remarks came across a lot more aggressive and combative than I had intended them to. Sorry.
  • Options
    IamnikeIamnike Posts: 249 ★★
    Why are people mad lmaooo
  • Options
    Why was it that when I asked the question people thought I was only talking about YouTube videos. The answers were right. The infographics and art is great. But the question still remains.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,589 ★★★★★
    KTPrimal said:

Why was it that when I asked the question people thought I was only talking about YouTube videos. The answers were right. The infographics and art is great. But the question still remains.

Literally, no one thought that. You just said "make content" which could mean anything
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

KTPrimal said:

Literally, no one thought that. You just said "make content" which could mean anything
    Every reply commented as if I was referring to YouTube videos except Slayer.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,589 ★★★★★
    KTPrimal said:

ahmynuts said:

KTPrimal said:

Every reply commented as if I was referring to YouTube videos except Slayer.
    I just scrolled back up and they're all saying the exact opposite. They're saying that all content is content so obviously the people in the CCP make content and doesn't need to be youtube videos
  • Options
    KTPrimal said:

So your question remains ?
    Does everyone in the Content Creator Program actually “make content” ?
    I believe that was answered, especially if you weren’t even just limiting your question to YouTube's.

Of which, you could almost say that creating informative, helpful, posts and guides here on Forums could potentially count as “content”. Of which DNA would then surely qualify, much more that I would (of which, no, just being a Guardian, that does not automatically qualify me as a “content creator”, totally different title, and no, as such, I don’t have that Creator title, nor would I consider myself a “creator”).

Just seems like you were implying some “Content Creators” don’t actually make any content.