**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

UGHHH, stuck in between 3* colossus & 3* gambit HELP

So, as you can read the title is right. I need help! Who should i pick as my #1 3* mutant? Im in a rut and need help. :(:(:(

Comments

• Gambit has much higher attack power and a much more diverse range of effects (sp1 stun, sp2 concussion (85% ability accuracy reduction), sp3 paralyze (fancy stun), kinetic charges, prowess buffs), but is much more complicated to use. For example, you have to hold block and not get attacked to build kinetic charges, then use a heavy attack to get the prowess buffs to boost your critical damage (if duped) and special attack power. He also doesn't have much defense (a bit of physical resistance and bleed resistance until he takes 20-30% of his max health (dependent on if he's duped) as physical damage
    Colossus is very easy to use effectively, and is bleed immune, which can be a huge help. He is also a major tank. His special damage also goes up the more armor he has.

So, if you like technical champions with lots of bells and whistles who are a bit fragile but can deal a lot of damage, choose Gambit.
    If you want a simple champion who can take some hits and still deal decent damage, choose Colossus.
  • PS: when I say Gambit is fragile, I am basing that off of his fighting style seemingly recommending him to stand there and hold block, which will allow the opponent to beat on his block, causing him to lose more health as opposed to say Colossus, who you simply fight with.