Unable to login

Well after playing the game from almost the start,
The changes and gameplay issues last year got me fed up with the game, so started playing less and less,
But as iv been unable to log in for the passed 3 months, iv finally deleted the app,
The game died for me last year with the gameplay issues and then the relics coming out, i forced myself to carry on due to playing for so long but since i cant get on anyway its farewell 👍🏼

Comments

• crossshattercrossshatter Member Posts: 250
    bye
  • IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Member Posts: 237
    Bye man
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian
    So, I’m assuming you will never return here to see this, and since you had not asked the forums for any help in logging in before, but anyways (in case you really do want to try to resolve your issue)..

Are you on a non-standard Android that doesn’t have official Google Play, and used to always have to side-download direct files (like with some Chinese phone makers). Semi-recent changes to downloading because of the size of game forced “Non Google Play” users to try a different download process. Side-load the actual Google Play and then download game from that (sometimes works).

Are you on iOS, and upgraded to iOS 16.6, that had issue with Game Center. Solutions were up here on Forum, to disable Game Center before trying to start game after 16.6 for the first time.

Are you on what is now an outdated (no longer supported by game) Android OS version ? Kabam recently increased the Device Requirements for Android (as they do about every year).
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★
    Damn, I was hoping this was Golivarez finally having a big character development moment. The G in the name threw me for a second and I was hopeful, but alas.