Which Champ will survive in a battle royale of the whole mcoc roaster according to comics?

Mohammad07Mohammad07 Member Posts: 183 ★★

All summoned in the battlerealms and it's a battle royale. No prep time. All are bloodlusted

Comments

• RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Member Posts: 714 ★★★
    I think its between sentry, odin, doom and knull
  • Mohammad07Mohammad07 Member Posts: 183 ★★
    edited September 2023
    Ruwqiersa said:

I think its between sentry, odin, doom and knull

Galan? How powerful is he?

Invisible woman... She cam hide herself until everyone fights and only one survives, who would definitely be very tired and fed up, and then she show up and defeat them easily.

How about spot leaves the battlegrounds
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    Couldn't Galan just eat everyone if he ever pulled away from the little garden he's tending?

Other than him, Knull, Void/Sentry, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Gorr, Mangog, Mephisto, Odin and Thanos are all just crazy in the comics.

I wouldn't say that Doom is quite as powerful on his own, but he's just got an insane "Imma make this work in my favor" mentality when faced with multiversal extinction. The number of times he's stolen some god's powers...

I would also be really curious to see what Iceman could do if he ever really needed to push his power so far as to win a brawl against multiversal opponents. He can do a lot more than he usually does. Could he defeat gods? Who knows.
    Ercarret said:

Couldn't Galan just eat everyone if he ever pulled away from the little garden he's tending?

Other than him, Knull, Void/Sentry, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Gorr, Mangog, Mephisto, Odin and Thanos are all just crazy in the comics.

I wouldn't say that Doom is quite as powerful on his own, but he's just got an insane "Imma make this work in my favor" mentality when faced with multiversal extinction. The number of times he's stolen some god's powers...

I would also be really curious to see what Iceman could do if he ever really needed to push his power so far as to win a brawl against multiversal opponents. He can do a lot more than he usually does. Could he defeat gods? Who knows.

Dunno much about galan or sentry but doom defeated mephisto and cgr easily defeated Thanos.
  • KennyPLKennyPL Member Posts: 114 ★★
    Punisher...
    KennyPL said:

Punisher...

2099, gr or cgr or normal punisher

No prep time: Knull
    Prep time: Doom

But isn't the answer always 6*r5 ascended Herc now?
    The most correct answer i believe. How does cgr scale tho?
  • FantomaxopFantomaxop Member Posts: 134 ★★
    I feel like in all-vs-everyone brawl there is only winner - its Hela.
    As soon as everyone starts dying she will immediately get power boost and she is not exactly someone who you can easily deal with even if you are celestial being.
    Worth mentioning: Ant-man family including Psycho-man. All of them have access to unique technology that makes them very hard to deal with and gives them access to unique opportunities in how to neutralize their opponents.
    Mr. Fantastic as smartest person in battlerealm is most likely to find loophole in this showdown that is exploitable and can lead to a win. He is one of the few mortals in comics who threatened celestial being (Galactus) with weapon that could harm them on many levels.
    Longshot and Domino can raise victorious depending on how their ability to influence luck interact with cosmic-level powers.
    Any version of Scarlet Witch is technically powerhouse that can wipe out anyone.
    Phoenix if unleashed can only be stopped by other celestial beings.
    If EVERYONE is bloodlusted, technically Mangog should crush even strongest. He one basic level already can go toe to toe with king of asgard.
    That's my take
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,955 ★★★★★
    Gladiator.

He has confidence issues so he would just run away and hide, until there's only one left completely beated up so thats easy to finish
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Unitman runs the field.......eventually, exacting a heavy price but victorious non the less

As soon as everyone starts dying she will immediately get power boost and she is not exactly someone who you can easily deal with even if you are celestial being.
    Worth mentioning: Ant-man family including Psycho-man. All of them have access to unique technology that makes them very hard to deal with and gives them access to unique opportunities in how to neutralize their opponents.
    Mr. Fantastic as smartest person in battlerealm is most likely to find loophole in this showdown that is exploitable and can lead to a win. He is one of the few mortals in comics who threatened celestial being (Galactus) with weapon that could harm them on many levels.
    Longshot and Domino can raise victorious depending on how their ability to influence luck interact with cosmic-level powers.
    Any version of Scarlet Witch is technically powerhouse that can wipe out anyone.
    If EVERYONE is bloodlusted, technically Mangog should crush even strongest. He one basic level already can go toe to toe with king of asgard.
    That's my take

How bout with prep time does doom take it?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,270 ★★★★★
    In the current comics continuity, we can eliminate Odin (dead), Jane Thor (not Thor, she's Valkyrie), Sentry (dead) and we can take out Sparky, Stealthy, Cap IW, IMIW, TR, HR, Valk, Vulture, Mysterio, the Black Order, Ronin, Kate Bishop, BWDO, Red Guardian, Falcon, Hela, Crossbones, Rocket, Groot, Star--lord, Nebula, Yondu, Mordo, Yellowjacket, Fury, Cap Marvel, BPCW, Killmonger, Shuri, Vision AOU, Ghost, Ant-Man, Wasp, Cassie, Ultron, Hulkbuster, Korg, Attuma, Wong, Heimdall, Sersi, Ikaris, because they're Earth 199999, IDoom because Doom is Doom, Spidey-Sym because he's from an AU, same for Overseer, P2099, G2099 are out too being from the future.

Half the X-Men are dead too.

Ultron's off in space.

So, taking that into consideration; taking into consideration the respective power-levels of characters who've fought one another, like Thor V Hulk, Hulk V Thing, Thanos V everyone, etc

we come to the one character who has consistently been able to beat cosmic level threats, street-level threats, Doom, Ultron and everything in between and even other heroes and the answer is.

Squirrel-Girl.

That's my take

How bout with prep time does doom take it?
    Then he is in direct competition with Reed, Tony Stark and other hyper-smart humanoids and aliens who are knowledgeable in several proficiencies. In this situation even someone like Doc Oc can become surprisingly scary opponent, depending on what version you take ofc. However undeniably Doom is in top tier with prep time since he unlike many is educated in sorcery and classic science at the same time.
    If battlerealm had more "scientist-type" characters, i would assume that he would have very tough battle. You know, we still have no Hank Pim and guys like Bolivar Trask. They would probably complicate matters a lot.
    Also i think its worth noting that some of characters that are capable of creating and recreating themselves or things that similar to their main body benefit a lot from prep time (assuming that they are in place where they can find and harvest resources). Ultron, Sentinels and stuff.
  • IamFlashJLIamFlashJL Member Posts: 30

Invisible woman... She cam hide herself until everyone fights and only one survives, who would definitely be very tired and fed up, and then she show up and defeat them easily.

Well in that way I think DRAX is gonna win this.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    Void
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Member Posts: 600 ★★★
    Reed Richards. At the end of the day - even with losses in minor skirmishes- he’s always central to the big victories in the grand cosmic battles
  • ThomildoThomildo Member Posts: 504 ★★★

• ThomildoThomildo Member Posts: 504 ★★★

Or maybe dr Doom. With this level of merch his power is probably underestimated..
    Btw i really like that author of post specified that everyone is bloodlusted and there is no prep time.
    That allows to immediately discredit "camping" tactics and pacifism out of equation, and many other small problems.
    I think it would help if couple of another specifications would be implemented. Like for example with time manipulation:
    There are several characters in current roster of mcoc that either were time travellers or have time travelling technology. What happens if someone like Kang starts messing with his signature power? Or Cable?
    Also there are loopholes regarding access to other dimensions. Yes, it is known that escaping battlerealm is not an easy task, yet i still can't wrap my head around the question: what would happen if Chavez started jumping between dimensions to find weapon to end the brawl? What would happen if Captain Britain would call corpus of captain britains? How messy that would be?
  • CoMinowCoMinow Member Posts: 331 ★★
    edited September 2023

It’s been done
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,482 Guardian
    King Groot