Options

Whats happening with cap comissary event ???

Hello everyone i'il get right to the subject of this disscution (this is just an opinion not an insulte) . As an active player i have to think about what im doing in order to upgrade my team , what to do in order to progresse and get to content . Usualy deal and bundle are supossed to help player with their progression not take away whats they farmed for month . that why i think this event is gonna be ignored by the majority of the player plus 100% of the free to play . We have found no value buying something that cost way to much for a flash event and doesn't bring anything new that we don't get by doing event quest and side quest for just a bit of free time . This market goes against everything player where expecting , as said by some wise people we didn't get high expectation high still got deception in the end . Personaly when the next wave of offers run out i will not pay attention at all from now on and just keep farming and exploring the act 6 in order to get the 100% , im way too busy to waste my time looking at the 7* abomination in the shop .

Comments

• Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,645 ★★★★
    It's just a ploy by Kabam to get some quick cash. The money spent isn't worth it for the rewards you get from the Commisary event.
  • Options
    There is a bug with the update. You buy the bundle but you don't get the points in the solo event
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,057 ★★★★★

There is a bug with the update. You buy the bundle but you don't get the points in the solo event

You need to buy the selector. Not the loyalty for units offer. Selector gives 1000 points, unit - loyalty offer gives 0.