**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5* awakening did you get ?

MCB05MCB05 Posts: 252
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Let’s teat the rng.

Which 5* awakening did you get ? 203 votes

Mystic
16%
cradlemanBornAcanthusDrOctavius2_2dbrascoxNigBK_AVENGERSteelCurtainMUTJadedMegaVoltsJets44ScottryanSobo102Jarikcyp82RotellyFingfangfoomfanesPwf57OhGodYesmrcheetos 33 votes
Mutant
13%
Legendary_Gattoctp1223RektorDr_ARCHerVavasourJOHNOSA1995SuperChronaSeverus35Antgeo1Deadbyrd9INTEGRALwookehPrimmer79Armaganon00The_Jerichomr_brown1GruftyStar_Lord_ApacheD_Ace_71 28 votes
Skill
15%
Stara99AegonTMattyloRagamugginGunnermutamattJoshKenny292MaverickAtlasMagicBentonUltimatheoryMEKA5Fluffydragon2Fireballs5StewmanSakkbanWeaver1983PIKESTAINKeWaBane2681 31 votes
Science
26%
MCB05SparhaukDalBotOmniDHCVoLtScnarfCarmel1PalanthraxNoob_2yrsCuteshelfSpity68Hort4MhykkeNastyEfnNateKickmearseHell_GoliathbuffajrTREtoken555The_Grandmaster 54 votes
Cosmic
11%
ThatweirdguyNemsa_M4nSpinoZoddymamX_ScottTeflonscoundrelPCD1980RebusUIAjisdopeDarkmagic1991Drummer16HellcatMasterFlint1greatbeardzero7CodornasNexus_UY_ScutiDonybMR_Mansbridge12flamingclaw 24 votes
Tech
16%
DNA3000danielmathShrimkinsbhuv9191Maximus_SpankersonMillybeargatra_hpMoneygrabDanicb94Feeney234smonicedoctordoomKingCrooksDizastarIrakliAchilleous_07ChitlinsSKOutsiderSpicyslicerwhaler213 33 votes

Comments

• DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Mystic
    They must have been giving out 5* science gems like candy
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Tech
    ESF wrote: »
    I actually would have liked a Science today, tbh -- I am not yet willing to spend to clear LOL, so I find a use for what i have.

People can laugh, but I would have woke up Ant-Man today. I am a stone-cold killer when I have glancing enabled, can tank through some regular-to-moderate stuff where the nodes aren't ridiculous and bait out the L1 and L2s

How do you have so much time in your life to clear any content with ant? haha
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    danielmath wrote: »
    ESF wrote: »

How do you have so much time in your life to clear any content with ant? haha

LOL

I won't lie and say I use him all the time, but every once in a while, I like to break him out, practice the baiting and evading against newer characters where the movesets are tricky, like Morningstar's
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Science
    Now I have 2!! Fun stuff.
  • ZerovZerov Posts: 26
    edited November 2017
    Tech
    I have 3 Science, and 4th one would have sent me into permanent retirement..
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Science
    Science here. All three T4c’s were science too. Which were already maxed out.
  • Mutant
    Luckily pulled mutant to awaken my R3 AA... just need 1 more T2A to get him to R4... but not buying and spending 15k units to do that!
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Mystic
    Unfortunately I didn't get my 4th science AG, had to settle for a mystic this time. Disappointed
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Science
    Pulled science, then pulled Quake immediately after. Awakened her for prestige and will R4 her.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Suckers. They can't even give a whole t2 alpha away for an Odin. Hahahaha
  • SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    Science
    hard to get tech and mystic
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    edited November 2017
    Where is the none cause I'm a poor (removed by mod) option
    Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Skill
    My third skill
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Tech
    Pulled tech. I already have SL duped and I don't have any other tech champs worth awakening atm.

But when I pull an ultron or sparky I will be glad :smile:
  • Cosmic
    I wanted anything but cosmic awakening and science cats. I got cosmic and two science cats. Figures
  • AliabAliab Posts: 138
    Science
    I wanted to find the cyber Monday thread to comment but about 80% of the awakening gems I’ve opened in the game usually give it out science and the science class as everyone knows is the weakest with only two solid options for overall content(hulk and Capww2). There definitely seems to be more science awakening in the mix and it’s not balanced at all.
  • AliabAliab Posts: 138
    Science
    Or it seems kabam knows your account so well that you will almost never get what you actually want. Like when you end up with a stash of the same class awakenings or whatever something doesn’t seem right.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Science
    I got science. Seems a lot here did. I think it’s rigged
  • ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    This is some bad reading on the offer.

It shows the class which has since quake never had a new champ is winning the 5* awaking probability.

I’m not one for conspiracy but damn that’s odd-in...
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    None.. didnt buy.. unless its the awakening gem from 5.4 then I got Tech
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Mutant
    My third mutant gem
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Science
    I choose Science, cause if I had bought the offer that's what I would've got. LOL
  • Tech
    Needed cosmic/mutant
    Sitting in my inventory with no1 worthy are.
    1 mystic
    3 tech used #4 on yondu
    1 science.
  • Cosmic
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    Pulled tech. I already have SL duped and I don't have any other tech champs worth awakening atm.

But when I pull an ultron or sparky I will be glad :smile:
    In wouldn’t use it on ultron. He doesn’t really need it