**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Idk if this is some joke

13»

Comments

• AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    BCdiscman wrote: »
    Man, I wouldn't complain. I've duped WS 5X'S (after I used an awaking gem on him)!!!

u1bw3qe0aity.png

I have him at r4 too. I love using him, but he doesn't need that many dupes.
  • GreenerGreener Posts: 10
    I have 18 5*, not a single dup yet.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    BC That hurts! Had the same happen when i used a mystic awakening. A week later I dupe that champ.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    I really do think you have to assess how you're spending your money and what your expectations are. Unfortunately with the high prices of things in this game at times you're risking a lot for a high payoff to you. Because RNG is RNG you have to lower expectations or not spend. Once you set that expectation then you make a better informed decision.

Now, if there is something in place that is hidden and legit is screwing you that's different ;)
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    *science gem

same here - sceince :(
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    It took me 17 5*s to get a dupe. I feel your pain.

17th or 18th open to get a dupe?

It was my 17th.

Weird because I duped Storm. She was my very first 5*.

I opened my 17th 5* and it is BP :neutral: lol
  • lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 164
    From 13 5* crystals I have pulled 7x science, 5x mutant & 1x tech. Pretty much all **** too. Will I ever get a champ from the other classes?!
    lozzadude wrote: »
    From 13 5* crystals I have pulled 7x science, 5x mutant & 1x tech. Pretty much all **** too. Will I ever get a champ from the other classes?!

I have 4 skill.4 tech.3 comsic.2 mystic.2 mutant.2 science lol
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    The only champs in here that need to be duped are Ronan and SL. Other than that it seems fine
  • Getting SL is the end goal. Should be happy
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    lol I only have two 5* magneto and venom... got my 3rd 5 star crystal and I duped Venom go team lol finally got another one and it was a 5* BP
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    U guys whining about having a 5* science gem can stop. There’s new science champs coming. I have a 5* science gem and looking forward to the new science champs
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Cry me a river u have Starlord, Magik, Drax, Crossbones and Hood
    Codornas wrote: »
    Cry me a river u have Starlord, Magik, Drax, Crossbones and Hood

I have them for mons, while my alliance members are duping their 5* and ranking them i am stuck with my 5* at low rank, i cant raise my prestige bc of it so end of the day i am hurting the prestige for AQ overall
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    At least you have some pretty good 5*s. I only have one and that's She-Hulk.